Christmas.....

MissN8

Reaction score
anyone else looking forward to Christmas this year anyone any nice plans? I am hoping to have my BFP by next Christmas so am going to make the most of this years festive season and enjoy it :happydance: cant believe its nearly here already

I am quite stoked for Christmas, since that is when I'll be moving over to TTC :happydance: I also hope to strike it rich on the first try, but hey, don't we all?! :haha:

We always get together at my in-laws, but this year we are thinking about offering to have it at our place. :)

I will also be turning 30 5 days before Christmas, and I'll be celebrating at Disney World, which I am super excited for!

Great post! :)

Yeah I cant wait, I too am hoping for a positive result before xmas! Also if things go to plan this will be my daughters last xmas as a only child.. So my and OH are going to try make it special for her...

Plans are just family visiting Xmas Eve, Then Xmas day is dinner at ours with Mum and her partner... and just enjoy the Xmas period... OH is on leave too so its 2 weeks of him home! x

I can't wait for christmas this year as it's our first one as Mr and Mrs :happydance:

We're sticking to our normal routine of christmas dinner at my mum's and then in the afternoon we head over to see dh's side of the family and spend a few nights there.

I'm hoping to have a :bfp: by next christmas too :D Fingers crossed :happydance:

We are already excited! It is our first Christmas in our own place, and we will be doing the rounds together this year. We will also have our furbaby with us for the first time, so we have no choice other than to be up early and make the most of the day.
In reality, next Christmas would be the very earliest we could consider trying for a baby, so not excited from that point of view ... =[

looking forward to having a child at Christmas it will make it much more special to see them so excited. I just cannot wait to have a family.

We are spending Christmas in Cleveland with my husband's parents and family, and it will be our first as Mr and Mrs as well! I hadn't thought of it. :haha:

I know his parents will be watching like hawks to see if I'm drinking or not - I can't decide whether to ask for a big glass of wine the second I step off the plane, or to politely decline and see how crazy we can drive them. :haha:

I hope it's a white Christmas though - I've never had one before. It would be so magical.

We are spending Christmas in Cleveland with my husband's parents and family, and it will be our first as Mr and Mrs as well! I hadn't thought of it. :haha:

I know his parents will be watching like hawks to see if I'm drinking or not - I can't decide whether to ask for a big glass of wine the second I step off the plane, or to politely decline and see how crazy we can drive them. :haha:

I hope it's a white Christmas though - I've never had one before. It would be so magical.

My mom and sister live in Cleveland! <3 I went up there last year for Christmas and there was tons of snow, so hopefully you'll get some, too! I grew up in Wisconsin, so I've been really missing NOT having a white Christmas, but I can't complain about spending Christmas at the beach! I always asked for snow for my birthday when I was little, haha :)

This will also be mine and DH's first Christmas as husband and wife!! Cheers to all of the other newlyweds out there! <3

If everything goes as to MY plan I hope to have a BFP by Christmas! If we decide to wait until Jan/Feb then I will just enjoy our last Christmas child free. Wow...that sounds weird to say!!! OMG

I love Christmas though. I take the last 2 weeks of December off from work and just relax. Do what I want and enjoy time off during my favorite time of year.

We'll go on our yearly trip up to the mountains to play in snow (living in SoCal we miss it, plus my SO grew up in the mountains) and it's BOTH of our Birthdays in December. His is the 7th and mine is the 21st!

We never really have plans, my family is local so we stay in town, mostly hang out with them and I spend more time with my nephews which is great. My SO Dad is in Washington, so one year we will have to make the drive up there to visit for Christmas.

I'm hoping we spend the whole of Christmas day together this year! Usually he comes to my parents then POP to his. Then I go back home then he goes to his friends for dinner, then we meet in the pub after it all! But all I want is a Christmas with my bf !

We are going to a restaurant for Christmas dinner this year, just me, hubby and daughter. Plus it's our first Christmas in our new house.
Hoping this will be the last Christmas for my daughter as an only child, it must be pretty lonely being her 9th Christmas without any siblings :( We plan to start TTC from between Christmas time and end of January, depending if I can shift the weight I need to lose by that time.

im very excited this year - last year we went to australia whihc was nice but not the same and i missed family so this year - our first in our first owned home - will be great - my christmas cake is already made and having regular brandy feedings, we are having a party in early decemebr for all our friends then gonig to my paretns for a few days until boxing day then IL from boxing day for a few days then home for my birthday on 2nd jan. im also using xmas as a distraction from babies. hopefully next year my xmas pressie will be throwing out my BC and my birthday pressie will be a BFP!

:drunk::wohoo::xmas2::xmas8::xmas9::xmas16::xmas23:

So excited for Christmas you have no idea!! lol

this is perhaps my DS's last Christmas as an only child...which is weird to think about but also something that is really neat.

I already have all of DS's presents bought (minus one that i'm getting soon) and most of his stocking stuffers. i need a couple little things and candy, which i get from the UK. i LOVE UK sweets, and Christmas is when we get as much as we can because 1. it's expensive to ship it, 2. if DS sees the UK candy in our house any time before Christmas the "Santa" aspect of it might be gone, and 3. if i get it year round i'll probably gain loads of weight because i can't control myself. LOL :winkwink:

I'm hoping we spend the whole of Christmas day together this year! Usually he comes to my parents then POP to his. Then I go back home then he goes to his friends for dinner, then we meet in the pub after it all! But all I want is a Christmas with my bf !

awwwwww that's sweet, i agree its nice cosying up at Christmas

We are going to a restaurant for Christmas dinner this year, just me, hubby and daughter. Plus it's our first Christmas in our new house.
Hoping this will be the last Christmas for my daughter as an only child, it must be pretty lonely being her 9th Christmas without any siblings :( We plan to start TTC from between Christmas time and end of January, depending if I can shift the weight I need to lose by that time.

hi there i am thinking i would like 2 children and a large age gap between them am sure plenty of people will tell me its a bad idea but that's how it will be. i think it will be nice for your daughter to have a younger sibling. Hopefully it wont take you too long to conceive either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->