Ciaran, Kyle or Cameron

windswept

Reaction score
Which is your favourite?

Can't manage to do a poll, so would appreciate if you'd reply!

Not long to go now, and no decision made... Do you think it's true that we'll know when bubba is in our arms?!

I prefer Ciaran. Kyle just makes me think of Jeremy Kyle and therefore chavs, I'm afraid. Cameron is very nice too.

Cameron or Kyle. Working in a school, I swear, 20% of the boys are called Kireran, Ciaron, Kiaran and so on. Very very common name. But go with what you feel like :)

I like Cameron or Kyle. Yes its true well it was for me both times that once you have the baby and look at him you will know the name iykwim. Some names dont suit once baby has been born.

Ciaran by a long shot. Beautiful, masculine and underused. I had this on my own list for had I been expecting a boy. Ciaran is my favorite :D

I like Kyle. I had Kyle as a name for my 6th boy and DH wanted SETH for his first boy but I got my way for BRYCE so I promised IF I got pregnant again that he could name our next boy SETH LOL but I tried to talk him into KYLE. But thats ok. I so am glad you like that name to. :) Hope you come to a name soon. He can be born without a name or you can chose a name and change it, its no harm in it. I done it with a few of my boys. I am glad I did.

Ciaron.

I do think it's true that you will know when bubs is in your arms.

x

Ciaran or Kyle, not keen on Cameron x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->