Classes

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Hi. Just wondered what classes, if any, you take your baby to ie baby massage/sign/aquababies/yoga?

We go to postnatal yoga 2 times a week. We are starting swim lessons on the 1st!!!

we go to baby sign classes with rhys and ffion

Thanks girls. I take Poppy to massage but am thinking of signing up for aquababies and also baby sign. Do your LOs enjoy going (presume they must otherwise you wouldn't take them!) x

both my kids enjoy sign classes, ffion is almost 6 months.. she just sits there and watches but rhys can do LOADS of signs and loves joining in. we've just signed them up for stage 2 which starts in jan

yep maddi loves her lessons, its all about fun and safety in the water, and she's really taken to full submersion :) would highly recommend the swimming lessons x x x

Max loves the water , he will go nuts kicking and flaining his arms all over ..most of the babies in his class are all afraid of water lol hes the only one who loves it ..Last week we learned how to go under water ..we now throw him up in the air (not to high) and he falls underwater and swims right back up and bobs around lol

Its amazing how he knew right away to swim upwards ..so natural for them I guesse ..
trust me When the teacher threw him up in the air and he went under i almost went for him but the teacher grabbed me and said "dont worry he knows what to do " lol, thank god he did or I would have knocked some teeth off the teacher

None yet, I want to but haven't made it yet. Will probably wait until the winter is over before doing anything (we'd have to walk there, I'm not keen on the cold plus all the germs etc. :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->