Cleaning products

Tacey

Reaction score
I've started baby led weaning properly this week, and it's a pretty messy business! I want to make sure that her high chair is properly cleaned after a meal, but I don't like the idea of using things like Dettol. Do any of you have any natural alternatives?

I just use plenty of hot soapy water and sometimes white vinegar.

Sorry that's not much help, might bump it up for some others though :)

I know hot water and lemon is pretty good at getting sticky things off (I always use it to clean the microwave, cooker etc), I'm not too sure about any natural antiseptic type things though x

Tea Tree oil is anti bacterial and anti fungal. I use a few drops to wipe down my kitchen worktops every day. I love the smell of it as well!

i use a soap nut solution to get the worst of it off then some w vinegar or a little lemon juice........if its really grubby i make up a scrub if bi carb and water to really give it a good scrubby !!

Brilliant! Thanks all! I've just made up a soap nut solution with some tea tree oil in a spray bottle and it's working wonders!

yeah i have a little Tea Tree oil in my solution too ... i think its all psychological tho.... like if it smells clean that ,uct mean it is clean :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->