Clear blue digi gone from 3plus to 2-3:/

Teaplease

Reaction score
I shouldn't have done another test but had one left:/ Took it with a frer which came up with very dark line but digi 2-3. Was 3plus three days ago:/ I'm guesssing I'm that's me out. Was presumably 6 weeks today. Was fmu. Went and bought another one and held it in and 2-3 again:/

Hoping it won't be too long before period starts so I can get back on the band wagon. But next time I'm not testing until I have missed a period!

There is stuff all over the internet about these not being accurate, of women going from 3, back down to 2-3 and everything's been fine. I wouldn't trust it one bit! Good luck.

I've heard they're not accurate after 6 weeks. I had the same issue with my first. I was getting 3+ on Digis and then took my last one and it went down to 1-2 and I was in a right panic. Everything was OK though. I don't think they're as accurate as they're made out to be :thumbup:

I have heard so many similar stories about the clearblue digitals and everything turned out fine. That is why I refuse to buy them. I wouldn't trust it I'm sure everything is ok for you as other posters have said!

Mine have never read 3+ they have all stuck on 2-3.. but everything is ok with baby xx

Oh wow. Well thank you! I guess there may be hope! I had a chemical last month so I'm kinda resolute about it all ending. Well I'll hang on to a glimmer of hope! Thank you so much ladies.x

i think its the hook effect at 6 weeks so you have to much hcg for it to work correctly it says in the leaflet about 6 weeks and over will give unexpected results

They recalled all those tests here in the USA, so you can’t find them anywhere! If I want them, I have to order them from the uk!

Well I bought and did another with much weaker pee tonight! And got a three plus. I'm done now. No more and I'm never doing these again. I have chucked all my tests in the bin and what will be will be. I need to stop obsessing! I'm never going to recommend these to friends. Horrid tests. Obviously I still may MC but I think I would have preferred none of this angst.

Well I bought and did another with much weaker pee tonight! And got a three plus. I'm done now. No more and I'm never doing these again. I have chucked all my tests in the bin and what will be will be. I need to stop obsessing! I'm never going to recommend these to friends. Horrid tests. Obviously I still may MC but I think I would have preferred none of this angst.

Great ypu got your 3+...sounds like the hook effect foe sure! Your hcg is probably very high and once your urine got diluted the test was able to register the 3+.
Glad you threw your tests out, they really do cause more worry than anything.

Yes. I needed to stop looking at them. Rationally I know it's silly and what wil be will be. But i kept looking for changes. I can't now. All in the bin:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->