clear blue digi help

M

Mumoftwo0212

I'm 5 weeks 1 day pregnant so was hoping to see a 3+ result on the digi but it still says 2-3
My sickness and tired symptoms have gone but I still have sore boobs and need to pee all the time
I'm getting a few period type cramps too...
Does all this sound normal or should I be worried x

I had this my sickness went but this mrn cum back with a revengence 3hrs feelin sick b4 it wud wear off

You can get a different results with 2 tests and the same pee so not very reliable, I would never trust the clearblue indicator, it causes more worry than anything X

So all's normal or should I ring community midwives x

They aren't an idication hun of how a pregnancy is progressing so don't let it worry you. I got a 1-2 at 17dpo then a 2-3 at 5 weeks and then it went back down to a 1-2. Was almost 7 weeks before I got a 3+. They really aren't an accurate way to see if hcg is rising or that something is going wrong with a pregnancy. With the symptoms fading it's perfectly normal for them to come and go and cramping is a normal part of early pregnancy. Congrats on your bfp!

All ur symptoms r normal aslong as no bleeding

No bleeding just worried with the clear blue :( and a few period type cramps x

don't worry about the cramps hun. I got them a lot when I was 4 to 6 weeks. the day I had my hcg levels measured at 6 weeks I had awful cramps and my numbers were 32369. so cramps are no indicator of how pregnancy is progressing.

I do understand the worry though, when I was in 1st trimester I worried over every cramp and ache. I only ever did 1 clearblue because I knew it would stress me out, and I stopped testing in general as soon as I got my beta.

How soon do they take bloods as I'm not due to see the midwife until 6th July :( x

How soon do they take bloods as I'm not due to see the midwife until 6th July :( x

If your in the UK hun even the midwife won't always take bloods to comfirm pregnancy. It does depend on where you are though, it varies by area and clinic. They also won't check hcg levels unless you are having problems with the pregnancy such as bleeding and pain together. If your really concerned though it's best to phone your midwife and see what she says but your symptoms really do sound perfectly normal.

All sounds normal to me. The weeks indicator on CBD's are not very reliable and can differ between people/urine samples, anything really!
Try not to worry - if you've no bleeding then it's very unlikely anyone will see you as the cramping and everything is normal and HCG levels are not routinely checked incase there's a potential problem :)

I got my 2-3 today at 4 weeks and 6 days. It was 1-2 on Friday.. X

Omg I can't stop checking. I'm 5w and 1 day and I got a 2-3 again today. So frustrated.

I got 3+ at 6+2, I don't know if I would've got it sooner because I saved it for the day of my first appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->