Clear blue digi question!

Tarabay

Mammy to a lovely boy! :)
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm just really wondering about CBD with conception indicator.... Did everyone's go up to 2-3 and 3+ and how far on we're you when they went up?
I'm 4 weeks 2 days roughly and I can't get it by 1-2weeks! Iv had previous miscarriages and they never went above 1-2 so I'm obviously worried sick that my hormone levels aren't rising! Iv have done some frer in between and they don't seem to be getting lots darker! :( any help?!

This is: Saturday, Sunday,Monday, Tuesday and today!
https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/9B79ECDA-4F85-448E-A89F-4881F296AED0_zps1il6qxjq.jpg

I never used one, after two positive tests I didn't take one mainly because I constantly see these threads of them not being accurate.

I wouldn't worry to much you got some darn nice positives there. I think the only thing that can measure your hcg levels is a blood test.

Those FRER's have definite progression!

As for the digitals, I'm with PP - never see good things written about their accuracy. I used them to 2-3 weeks with my last pregnancy, but haven't touched them this time around.

I used the clear blue digital when I was 7 weeks pregnant (was worried as had no symptoms) and it came up with 3 weeks. I panicked thinking I wasnt progressing. I googled and found that the weeks don't fall in line with the weeks counted by your midwife. I didn't use them again.

They're not an exact science, don't panic. The FRERs look great x

Your progression looks fine. Are those all FRERs anyway? The 2nd and 3rd ones look different

I say your tests look good :flower: I did the digi tests and got 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks then never a 3 + 2 times I did it even tho my bloods where 2400 which digi are supose to be 3+ over 2000 Hcg xx

Line progression looks great. Mine changed to 2-3 at 4+3 and to 3+ today at 5 + 3.

The lines look good

I got 2-3 at 14dpo and I will take another next week and hope to see 3+

I've heard tons of folks say they're not accurate as well. The manufacturer only gives the dating a 93% accuracy, so even they recognize it's not a perfect science. They do note that they measure fetal age, not from LMP (last menstrual period) which is why you need to add two weeks onto the date they give you (2-3 weeks means that the fetus is 2-3 weeks old, which your midwife would say you're 4-5 weeks pregnant since they include the two weeks before you ovulate).

That said, for me at 4w3d fetal age, I had 3+ come up on the digi (which would be 5w+ fetal age). And it stayed there when I took one at 5w3d. So mine went up sooner, again, because the HCG varies in every woman and some woman have lower counts in the beginning then others. Doesn't mean the pregnancy isn't viable, just that you're outside the 93% "norm" (kinda like the way most people don't ovulate on day 14).

I think their 93% success rate is also pretty biased. If your 4wks 3 days for eg, both the 1-2 and 2-3 would fall unto the 'successful' statistics. Load of rubbish really and yet we still do them lol.

i think if you read the pack really carefully the 93% is for "pregnant not pregnant" and the week accuracy is less than that...about 75% I think from memory. That said, I would be worried a bit of it didn't go up to 2-3 by the time I was 5 weeks pregnant, but you have a few more days to go until you are there. :hug:

Is there any way that you can just get a blood test? Those tests stress me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->