Clear Blue digital advice needed!

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So today I am exactly 5 weeks pregnant based on dates from my lmp. Due to previous losses I've been testing everyday to mainly put my mind at rest between midwife and hospital appointments. Decided to break out a digi this morning and was so pleased to get a 2-3weeks. I used one last week and had a 1-2. I excitedly told my friend who then announced that it wasn't right and that at 5 weeks I should defo be getting a 3+. It's just worried me now. I've never used a digi more than once in my previous pregnancies, only just to confirm my bfp. Is 2-3 weeks normal or should I be worried?

I think you have nothing to worry about! :). I didn't use the weeks indicator one but people on here have said that sometimes women don't always get 3+ on those types of pee sticks. As long as your doctor says everything is good, you should be right on track! Congrats!! :)

I didn't get 3+ until 6+1... they are not an exact science and are at best just a guide.

I think 2-3 sounds spot on as you're 5 weeks and that would be 2-3 weeks since conception/implantation? Would your friend think that the clearblue is giving readings of weeks since LMP? The main thing is your tests are showing progression as your levels are obviously rising if you got a 1-2 reading last week so I wouldnt worry! Congrats on your little bean!! :hugs:

Thanks both. Guess just hearing someone say that worried me. I'm already rushing to the bathroom at every little twinge or cramp. Guess I should just try and relax a bit! Early scan next week so hopefully will find out little jellybean is ok :)

Thank you! That's why I was pleased to see a 2-3. It shows progression from last week. Thanks for putting my mind at rest, feel much better now :)

Oh definitely don't worry!

I never got 3+ and I'm having my little one next week :)

I've had losses so done the same 2-3 means your right on track. I didn't get my 3+ until I was 5+5 .. I was naughty and too it 2 days earlier than I promised myself .. and my hubby xx

I think 2-3 sounds spot on as you're 5 weeks and that would be 2-3 weeks since conception/implantation? Would your friend think that the clearblue is giving readings of weeks since LMP? The main thing is your tests are showing progression as your levels are obviously rising if you got a 1-2 reading last week so I wouldnt worry! Congrats on your little bean!! :hugs:

This! I'm about the same as you (OP) and mine came up 2-3 as well. I would think it would have to go by conception/implantation. I was a little concerned and confused at first when I saw it, but then figured it had to be that as that's when you start producing the Hcg. I'm assuming the weeks are based on your Hcg levels and the range it should be for certain weeks.

Congrats :)

Thanks all! I promise I shall stop worrying now. It was just a hard thing to hear earlier, especially when I've been so terrified of things going wrong anyway. Hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies!

Im 6+1 and still get 2-3. Not wasting anymore cash x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->