Clear blue digital -dual hormone, help!

Ss83

Reaction score
I've bought the dual hormone ovulation digital test but the reader has broken! Today I was hoping for a peak fertility reading after two days of high fertility. Is there a way to tell from the stick I used? There is still only one blue line but much darker, should it be two to indicate an lh surge? It's different from standard opks at it tests for estrogen and lh so I don't know what I'm looking for!

I don't think there's a way of telling from looking at the stick to be honest. They do say not to read the stick. I know from the regular digital there's 2 lines on the stick when it's positive but I think the advanced one is different. You could always call clear blue and ask?

If I were you, I'd take it that you're at your peak, and BD for a couple of days! Try not to worry about the opk - but if the reader is faulty maybe you can get your money back?

Thanks! I tried to call but they're closed at weekends. I'm bding anyway but wanted to know if the clomid was working. I broke it...half asleep and peed on the stick before putting it in the reader,agh!

You know what, opks sometimes only add to stress. So just have fun this weekend ;)

I would definitely make a complaint when you can. I've personally not heard of these ovulation tests, i may have to look them up. Are they expensive?

Hi munchkins,i broke it so can't complain! Yes they're expensive, oh well.
Lemonade - I'm not stressing just excited :)
X

They are great when they work, really clear and love that they look for an estrogen.rise before your lh surge giving more notice for your fertile window. I'll just buy another one lol!

I've just read up on them, they seem to be good but from the reviews i have just read up, it seems they have broke on alot of people. Not sure if it's worth the money! x

But I broke it! clearly said not to do what I did so only myself to blame..doh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->