Clear blue digital gone back to 1-2 weeks? UPDATED with new test!!

Irish Baby

Reaction score
Had one more CBD left so it tested this morning expecting to get 3+ after getting 2-3 about 5 days ago and it has gone back to 1-2 :shrug:
Afraid this means I might be miscarrying :nope:

some one else has that profile picture, twins.

in relation to your test, could it just be that you have drunk a lot and taken it later in the day, thus less concentrated? xxx

some one else has that profile picture, twins.

in relation to your test, could it just be that you have drunk a lot and taken it later in the day, thus less concentrated? xxx

No that's what I can't understand, the last time I tested when it was 2-3 was around 3 in the afternoon and the test I took this morning was first morning wee so I thought it would defo be 3+

:( I don't know then hun, hopefully there is a logical reason for it though xx

Could be the hook effect?

I thought this too. It could well be possible. HcG can be so high its not able to register so well on a test.

I thought this too. It could well be possible. HcG can be so high its not able to register so well on a test.

:flower: thank you, you have given me a teeny bit of hope!!

When I originally tested it went from 'not pregnant' to 1-2 and to 2-3 in 4 days so maybe my hormone level is increasing at an extra fast rate and maybe then it could be the hook effect :happydance:

Here's Hoping that what it is :shrug:

So I took another CBD this afternoon after getting 1-2 weeks this morning and I got 'pregnant 3+' :happydance::happydance:

So it must have been like you ladies said the hook effect and my sample this morning was so concentrated!! :happydance:

I can't upload the pic it's sayin it's to big

Yay, I wouldn't have payed to much attention to the 1-2 anyway the digis aren't exactly reliable as far as the dating is concerned. I'm glad you have you mind at ease now though. X

Now put the tests down!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->