Clear Blue Digital - How long before battery died

markswife10

Reaction score
How long was it before your battery finally died on your Clear Blue digital test after you tested positive? I took them with DD back in 2013 and I remember them dying after maybe 2 days? This time I took 2 of them, and both are still reading positive. Tomorrow will be a month since I took the first one and I'll also be 8 weeks tomorrow lol. I was just wondering if anyone else had them last this long? They must have put some crazy strong batteries in those things this time! :haha:

mine only lasted a day!!!! I was gutted, glad I took a photo! xx

I took my test, and it stayed on for at least 2 weeks (I threw it away at this point, it could have lasted longer but I wouldnt know!)

Mine was still working when I threw it out about 3 to 4 weeks later :thumbup:

I still have mine that I took 6 weeks ago. It's still saying Positive :)

Mine only lasted about a day and a half!

Mine lasted about 24 hours X but this was nearly 3 years ago and the one with week indicator X maybe they are different now X tesco digital only lasted 30 mins!

wow, crazy the variation in how long they have lasted! I've only ever had digis last 2 days max, so this is new lol. Still going strong a month later lol! They must have put really good batteries in some of them lol!

The weeks indicator lasted 48 hours for me but the normal 'pregnant' one lasted around a week or two I think

Mine had about 24hrs on it.. it was blank the next day so i binned it

Mine is a non weeks estimator since they stopped selling them in the US. It will be 10 weeks tomorrow since I took it and it's still on.

I’m not lying or exaggerating but with mine the one that says pregnant lasted my entire pregnancy and up until my baby was about 6months so about 15months. I put it away as it was out for awhile at that point so I’m not even too sure how long it may have actually lasted but last week I came across it as I am packing for a move and it was off.

This is definitely not usual and I most likely had a defective pack because the 1st one I took never came on at all.

I’m not lying or exaggerating but with mine the one that says pregnant lasted my entire pregnancy and up until my baby was about 6months so about 15months. I put it away as it was out for awhile at that point so I’m not even too sure how long it may have actually lasted but last week I came across it as I am packing for a move and it was off.

This is definitely not usual and I most likely had a defective pack because the 1st one I took never came on at all.

Wow that is crazy!!! Mine is still going strong lol!

wow, crazy the variation in how long they have lasted! I've only ever had digis last 2 days max, so this is new lol. Still going strong a month later lol! They must have put really good batteries in some of them lol!
So crazy but mine has been on for 7 months! LOL! I took my test on June 6th 2018 && was 6 weeks! I unfortunately miscarried in July && kept both of my test until recently i threw only one out, kept the other. But it still reads positive after 7 months!!

image.jpg

With both babies mine lasted about a month!

Just updating this. Mine lasted my WHOLE PREGNANCY. Like, seriously, a few days after DS was born it went blank lol. He was delivered at 36w6d, so it might not last a whole 40 weeks, but it did make it 7 and a half to 8 months before shutting off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->