Clear Blue Dual Hormone Indicator

laurabe

At last!!!! :-)
Reaction score
hi wondered if anyone has tried these and what was your experience. I am on Cd16 and have been using the clear blue with cheapies as well. both tests have been solid negs until this morning. my clear blue was a solid smiley face. I am confused tho as this expensive test is meant to tell your 4 most fertile days. it says you would get 2 days of a flashing smiley before getting 2 days with a solid smiley. and typically i ran out of cheapies and had none to do along with this one Lol.

I'm a bit confused but BD anyway

the other thing confusing me is that I am convinced I O'd on CD13 as I had all the O pains I usually get and very sensitive nipples the next day. this is always my O symptoms but at that time both tests were firm negs. so confused

To answer the first part, it does depend on the individual. Not everyone will get 2 days before o.. my hormones don't change enough to pick this up so I just got solid smileys. After a couple of months though you will know when you o so can bd beforehand.

Second question, the pains can be caused by the developing follicle, not just by ovulation, so you can get pains before you get a positive opk.

I get pains about a day or two before my positive, so about 3 days before I o. X

thanks. though I think I have faulty test! the smiley face from this morning is still on the screen over 13 hours later.! I'm so annoyed these tests were £26!!

I was gonna try another test just to check. the cheap one is neg. and I can't even try this digi one. grrr

:blush: just read the leaflet and it says the smiley face will stay there for 2 days Lol

my cheap tests are still neg tho

thanks. though I think I have faulty test! the smiley face from this morning is still on the screen over 13 hours later.! I'm so annoyed these tests were £26!!

I was gonna try another test just to check. the cheap one is neg. and I can't even try this digi one. grrr

Smiley faces stay on the unit for 2 days after as this is your two day peak window and there's no need to test afterwards. It's not faulty lol its working fine :)

:blush: just read the leaflet and it says the smiley face will stay there for 2 days Lol

my cheap tests are still neg tho

Heehee. I don't read instructions either lol...
Your cheapo will be neg as you've had your surge. you ovulate after your surge hence you go by your first positive if you're using strips. If you took your cheapo at the same time as your clearblue it should have been positive then, but may well be neg by now as a surge can only last a few hours :)

thanks, I feel better that the test is accurate so getting plenty of BD in and then its the 2ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->