Clear blue fertility monitor??

D

Desperado167

Don't know wots happened but have got up this morning and my cbfm is on day 11 and I am on day 12.have tried to hold in the m button but it won't change.think I have really messed this month up:growlmad:Any suggestions please?xxx

exactly the same happened to me this morning!!
then i realised that i was early for the 'testing wondow', so i waited for a bit and when i switched it on 15 minutes later, it showed the correct date.
maybe something similar happened to you?
i had not realised that the monitor was keeping the time/date so 'strictly' but i guess that makes sense, as it must have a timer.
hope this helps!

Do you switch it on at the same time every morning? you may just need to wait a bit before it shows CD12.

The first time is used it i set CD1 during the evening at 8pm (didnt read the instructions properly). when i got home from work the next day at 5.00 i pressed the button and it said cd1 still but minutes later it changed to CD2... if that makes sense!!! :wacko:

If your s stays the same then iam not sure why!!!!

Good luck :flower:

Hi,thanks u were completely spot on,just turned it on again after reading your response and it had changed to day 12 :happydance:thank goodness.so stressful.XXXXXXXX

Mines a day out anyway - cause I got it on CD5 in the evening and wanted to use it on CD6 am - and it won't let you go past day 5, ah well its a trial run month anyway - still showing low fertility on my CD10 and what it thinks is CD9.. I want a high!

Mines a day out anyway - cause I got it on CD5 in the evening and wanted to use it on CD6 am - and it won't let you go past day 5, ah well its a trial run month anyway - still showing low fertility on my CD10 and what it thinks is CD9.. I want a high!

The second month i used it i didnt get any warning ie a high reading (two bars) it just went straight to peak at CD 13 so dont worry i am sure you will get you high /peak soon. x

it's funny - i'm getting highs since cd7, which seemed far too early for me. i usually get lots of pain around Ov and i have nothing like that yet, so i thought maybe i'm one of those that during the first cycle with the cbfm gets lots of highs before the peak? if that's the case - are those highs 'real'? :shrug:

i've looked at the sticks and the second line is very very faint. i'm trying to find out how the sticks work, but the information i found was not very clear.
does anyone know?

it's funny - i'm getting highs since cd7, which seemed far too early for me. i usually get lots of pain around Ov and i have nothing like that yet, so i thought maybe i'm one of those that during the first cycle with the cbfm gets lots of highs before the peak? if that's the case - are those highs 'real'? :shrug:

i've looked at the sticks and the second line is very very faint. i'm trying to find out how the sticks work, but the information i found was not very clear.
does anyone know?

Oh now you come to mention it - I don't have a second line on mine, when I use the CB digitial OVs I get a faint line the day before I get the smiley face, so maybe only that will read as a high... who know's - should find out in a couple of days though :)

does anyone know?

Hi Kosh,

I read that the monitor picks up on two hormones!! I think the high readings occur when this monitor picks up the rise in estrogen which occurs a few days before the LH surge. The Peak shows on the monitor when the LH surge is picked up by the test sticks.
I don’t think the sticks work like normal opk’s as sometime’s I think I can hardly see anything on mine and then I get a peak reading anyway!!!
So i decided to just chill out and go with what the thing tell me lol I read too much into things others.

does anyone know?

Hi Kosh,

I read that the monitor picks up on two hormones!! I think the high readings occur when this monitor picks up the rise in estrogen which occurs a few days before the LH surge. The Peak shows on the monitor when the LH surge is picked up by the test sticks.
I don’t think the sticks work like normal opk’s as sometime’s I think I can hardly see anything on mine and then I get a peak reading anyway!!!
So i decided to just chill out and go with what the thing tell me lol I read too much into things others.

In that case I will just keep POAS and wait for the highs - and have a few BDs in between :)

Hi Kosh,

yes, I read that too and it makes sense! what did not make sense was something else i read: that one band indicates the rise in estrogen and it should get lighter, and the other one indicates the LH surge and should get darker (just as normal opks).

i know i should do the same! but it seemed very weird to have highs sooo early in the cycle. should i trust the monitor anyway? how long have you used it for?

I am on CD14 and mine still says LOW. My OPKs are starting to darken, but they are definitely a lot lighter than the control. I better O within the next 4 days or my LP is going to be short, and I'm going to get really worried!

I got my first high on my CBFM this morning (first cycle) - I'm sad to say I was actually excited! If thats a high on CD11 looks like I'm keeping to Ov around day 14.. here's hoping!

i'm cd10 and had 4 highs, i have a feeling that i'll Ov in 2-3 days.
was really happy this morning as i already had lots of ewcm! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->