clear blue

hoping 4 bump

Reaction score
hi, just wanted to ask you girls if any of you used the clear blue ovulation test sticks to help you concieve?

congratulations to all you ladies on this forum! :happydance:

I havent conceived but just wanted to say they are great at detecting ovulation and if you get the ones with the smiley face, they are more accurate at determing if you are Oing or not. I know sometimes the lines confuse me. HTH! GL.

This thread might be better in the TTC section - you might get a better response! x

Hi ladies

Just to give you a hint of hope! I used the clearblue digital ovualtion tests last month for my first time & had a lovely smiley face so knew exactly when I ovulated!!

Today being 2 days late I had a lovely :bfp: soooo excited:)

I'd definately recommend them

x :thumbup:

hi mrs b.....firstly a huuge congratulations!!!

i used the cb digital tests beginning of this year and stopped as it was kinda putting pressure on dh if u know what i mean but we have just started clomid and my dh suggested that we try the tests again this mth to give us a better chance....so i got my smiley face on the sun 8th nov, when would i have ovulated after then? we dtd 4th, 6th,7th, 8th and 9th....but now im worried maybe i ov on the tues 10th and we should of dtd that night too? i had my follicular scan on the wed 11th at 8am and the nurse said i had ov but couldnt tell me when i had.....xx

Yep....I used Clearblue OPK's first month of ttc, and fell pregnant first month of ttc! Good luck xx

Hi Dancingkaty

Thankyou!!

Well I had my 1st smiley face on sat 31st oct, dtd twice that day & again on sunday & monday!! :) I think I actually ovulated on the sunday so I wouldn't worry, i'm sure your covered!

Best of luck in getting your bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->