Clearblue advanced pregnancy test with weeks estimator

luvofamom

Reaction score
Has anyone used this test before. I used for this pregnancy. What is your experience with it when it comes to accuracy on how many weeks along?

I used it at 13 dpo and got a 1-2. At 5 weeks 4 days I got 2-3 which is really 4-5 based on LMP. At 6w1d I got 3+ so I know it is an accurate indecator of hcg going up, but depending on if you have above or below avg hcg they can stress you out.

My levels are usually right on target, at least with my other 3. I didn't use FMU but I got 2-3 but according to my LMP I should be 4weeks 2 days, but when I took it I was suppose to be 3weeks 6 days. I then used the 2nd one 2 hrs later and got the same thing. It's not really stressing me out, just getting other experiences.

Well clearblue does not base on LMP. They base it on implantation so that would make you right on target ;) you won't get a 3+ until at least 5-6 weeks from LMP. It explains it on the directions in the package I think.

Well clearblue does not base on LMP. They base it on implantation so that would make you right on target ;) you won't get a 3+ until at least 5-6 weeks from LMP. It explains it on the directions in the package I think.

OH I know it doesn't go by LMP and it goes by conception. I just thought it would give me 1-2 weeks instead of 2-3 weeks considering my last LMP was on the dec 18. I just don't have regular periods so for me to really figure out when exactly conception was isn't that simple for me.

I'm glad someone posted this! I'm confused/concerned about my results. On Tuesday of this week, I got 1-2, Wednesday got 1-2 and just now got 1-2 on Friday morning. I know that is the number of weeks since conception but it just figured I'd be at 2-3 this morning since I'm almost in my 5th week. I wasn't tracking O or anything so could it be I ovulated or implanted later than I thought? My FRER tests are dark!

I used this and got 3+ weeks when I was 6 weeks, 5 days. Those were my first tests though so I can't say when I would have got 1-2 then 2-3.

I think on the whole it's a good indicator but I wouldn't expect it to correlate to the day with lmp dates. I'm 6 wk Monday, I'm not expecting Monday it'll suddenly show 3+ but hopefully later next week it will. But I've also heard lots of perfectly healthy pregnancys not show 3+ until like 8/9 weeks. So I would try (impossible I know) not to use this as a basis to worry.

I don't think they're accurate they are always behind what they should be for me xx

OH I know it doesn't go by LMP and it goes by conception. I just thought it would give me 1-2 weeks instead of 2-3 weeks considering my last LMP was on the dec 18. I just don't have regular periods so for me to really figure out when exactly conception was isn't that simple for me.

Well that just shows you have a high hcg level ;) congrats!!

I guess it just varies from person to person and how much HCG you let out in your urine. Some may release more than others.

They're not hugely reliable, I got a 3+ at 4+3, and no, I'm not having twins!

Personally I hate these tests, they cause lots if stress and are really expensive. I was stuck on 2-3 and never got a 3+ and this ended in a MC. I spent about £100 on the damn things and it all ended badly so next time I am staying clear! Xxx

I hate them too. I got a not pregnant 2 days after I was getting positives on a first response. They it didn't go up past 1-2 weeks pregnants.

However I had my blood tested and at 14dpo by HCG was 135 and at 16dpo it was 470 and I've seen baby twice since on an ultrasound.

I thought about using it again to see if it will go up but I'm not going to stress about it or waste my money.

They are a lot of money. I only got it just to see what it would say, considering I had a MMC before. I think I got a 2-3 at 4+2? And then I got the 3+ at 5 weeks. But everyone's body is different and some women don't even produce a lot of HCG in their urine. I've read stories of people who never got past 1-2 and they were very pregnant lol.

I got 1-2 at 3w3d
2-3 at 4w6d
3+ at 5w5d

So it was perfectly correct for me.

I would never rely on these tests for accurate dating, to be honest the only reason I bought one of the CBs was for the photo op of the test actually saying the word "Pregnant". And they ARE so dang expensive!!!!

How much do they cost for everyone else?

They're £7.50 here (approx $12.31 USD). Just curious!

They are 15 for 3 and think it was 12 for 2 at Target in US. FRER is 13 for 3 and 9 for 2 but they have coupons for 1 off on pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->