Clearblue and ovulation help!

Jess_11

Reaction score
Hi all

just wondering if anyone had any advice. I normally ov on cd16, this would have been sunday just gone.

So i did a digi ov test and got a smiley face last Wednesday morning, then tested again on thursday morning and got another smiley face.
So, i'm guessing i caught the beginning and end of the surge.
BUT then today I have tonnes of ewcm, is it possible to get this after ov?

We dtd wednesday and thursday, skipped friday and then saturday and sunday.

I suppose my question is would I have got a smiley last wednesday and thursday and only ov today based on my cm? it's so confusing!

Any help appreicated, xx

I hate when this happens. It makes things so confusing. Sometimes your body will take its time releasing an egg and you will keep surging until you finally release the egg, then it will go negative, in which case you would ovulate during your last positive opk. On the other hand, people tell you to stop testing after your first positive opk because you will ovulate within 12-36 hours. Honestly, I would say that if it has been positive for a couple days, take it as a good sign because I always conceived when my opks were positive for a few days. Keep DTD in the meantime just in case. Good luck!

I would assume you were fertile for the whole time (from first smiley face to when EWCM goes) x

You have a second surge of estrigen in the luteal phase which can cause ewcm, usually around 7dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->