Clearblue and scared this is an evap!!

MoonKitty

Reaction score
So I'm 3 days late for AF and I've taken 2 other test, both bfn. This morning I took this with fmu and the line appeared within a minute! It's thick and has color. Are Clearblues bad for evaps? What do you think? I'm shaking with nervous excitement!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 89
Here's another photo. It's clear as day in real life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 69
I'm not sure why my phone won't let me up load more than one photo :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 43
One more. Sorry about all the separate posts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 50
Blue dyes aren't the best to use... Have you got a pink dye one

I've never had an issue with blue dye before! As long as it showed up in the time limit I'd call t a bfp, especially as it's a clear blue and not a cheapy!!!!

I've never had an issue with blue dye before! As long as it showed up in the time limit I'd call t a bfp, especially as it's a clear blue and not a cheapy!!!!

That gives me a little hope! I've never used Clearblue before but the other test I took (2 days ago) from the same box didn't do this! And definitely came up immediately!

I see something, good luck x

I've used blue dyes and gotten evaps within the time frame, but having said that I've never gotten an evaporation on clearblue, so I'm gunna say bfp cautiously lol x

Thank you LoraLoo! :flower:

Mum2jaydon I'm trying to not get to excited but I'm happy to hear it's never happened with a Clearblue before! :)

I've gotten evsps on clear blue before. That does look very blue though. Fingers crossed.

I've gotten evsps on clear blue before. That does look very blue though. Fingers crossed.

Ooh okay! Good to know that some people do get evaps with Clearblue. Did your evaps come up immediately? It is blue in person too. Thank you :)

I just took a Walmart .88 test (pink dye) and it was negative. :cry: I only held my bladder for about an hour. Is there still hope of am I fooling myself? The Clearblue line is thick, blue and came up immediately.

I just took a Walmart .88 test (pink dye) and it was negative. :cry: I only held my bladder for about an hour. Is there still hope of am I fooling myself? The Clearblue line is thick, blue and came up immediately.

How many dpo are you

I'm around 18 dpo. 4 days late for AF. Creamy white discharge which I normally have brown discharge before AF. On Friday, the day before I was suppose to start AF I had brown discharge and thought I was going to start on time but, it only lasted that day and now it's completely gone.

Maybe you implanted late? And that was implantation bleeding you had, may still be too early, try and hold for 4 hours and test again. Your not out until af arrives!! Good luck x

Maybe you implanted late? And that was implantation bleeding you had, may still be too early, try and hold for 4 hours and test again. Your not out until af arrives!! Good luck x

Yes, I could have implanted late. Since the line was so faint with my fmu, I can't imagine I would have gotten a better line with not holding long. I was just in the moment. I just got a FRER (the new curved style) and will take it later today. Thanks for responding again :hugs:

Held for about 3 hours and used a FRER 6 days sooner and bfn. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->