ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Sticks - when to DTD?

Flumpsickle

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
This is my second month using the ClearBlue digital ovulation smiley sticks and although I have thoroughly read the instructions and scoured the internet extensively I can't seem to find a clear answer to my question!
My partner works away and comes home on leave for 4 day periods.* He is trying to plan his leave for the days I ovulate and using the sticks I have tried to work out when is best.
Because he can't be here for long we only have a few nights in a row that we can TTC.
So far we have DTD on the final night of a flashing smiley and the two nights of a solid smiley but both times it has ended with BFN.
Therefore I am wondering if we are doing it at the wrong time.
Would it be better to DTD on the solid smiley days and the one after the smiley has gone?* Or to DTD on the flashing days but not the solid days?* Or maybe DTD on the second solid smiley day and the two days after when the smile has gone?
I would really appreciate some help with this.* The instructions say peak fertility on the smiley days but does that mean I am ovulating them or is it just that the LH is raised and I will ovulate later?
Looking forward to some replies - and thank you!

when its peak solid smile you should ovulate 1-2 days after that
your dtd at the right time just keep going good luck

You should definitely aim to BD on the day of peak and the next day or two. Peak means you should ovulate within the next 12+ hours. You can also try on flashing days, but your goal should be peak and after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->