clearblue digital tests..

mellfckimpton

Reaction score
Hi 7 days ago i took a clearblue digital which came back saying 1-2 weeks then i took one yesterday morning with FMU and it still said 1-2 weeks.. should i be worried? Stupid tests xx

Hi 7 days ago i took a clearblue digital which came back saying 1-2 weeks then i took one yesterday morning with FMU and it still said 1-2 weeks.. should i be worried? Stupid tests xx

Well in theory if you were 1 week the first time and now you're two weeks you'd still fall into that same category. Plus those 'stupid tests' (couldn't agree more) are not an EXACT science so if you are really three weeks but for some reason your hcg levels for this test weren't quite in the tests range, you'd still be in the same category.

I don't think it matters if you 'should' be worried or not so I won't tell you not to be but I hope that helps a little bit.

Well in theory if you were 1 week the first time and now you're two weeks you'd still fall into that same category. Plus those 'stupid tests' (couldn't agree more) are not an EXACT science so if you are really three weeks but for some reason your hcg levels for this test weren't quite in the tests range, you'd still be in the same category.

I don't think it matters if you 'should' be worried or not so I won't tell you not to be but I hope that helps a little bit.
Thank you hun there so confusing ill try not to worry now xxx

That's great hun I'm kind of in same boat I'm very worried I got my 2-3 at 13dpo but stuck on that ever since I'm now 22dpo :(

That's great hun I'm kind of in same boat I'm very worried I got my 2-3 at 13dpo but stuck on that ever since I'm now 22dpo :(

Aw hun try not to worry as theres a huge huge gap between hcg levels on 2-3 then 3+ i think you need 2000 hcg atleast xxx

Aw hun try not to worry as theres a huge huge gap between hcg levels on 2-3 then 3+ i think you need 2000 hcg atleast xxx

Hmmmm yeah I understand that but I got my first Bfp at 9dpo so really should by now and with my daughter I got 2-3 at 13dpo and 3+ at 17dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->