Clearblue digital...

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Last pregnancy the Clearblue digital (where it says how many weeks) actually was not in the US. I was very excited to find them this pregnancy :happydance: Anyways, My lmp was 9/15 which puts me at about 3w5d. But I'm almost positive I ovulated on 9/27 which was early for me. My frer was SUPER dark at 10dpo. The test line was as dark as the control. It took days for that with my first pregnancy so I was completely shocked. The digital also came up as 2-3 when I thought for sure it would be 1-2. I haven't even missed my period yet! (which means I'm still in a very delicate timeframe) Anyways, has this happened to anyone else? Did your dates match up with the clearblue? A few people joked about twins with the frer, which does truly make me nervous lol. tia :flower:

Could you have ovulated earlier? I got a 2-3 on the day of my missed AF - but HCG varies hugely in each pregnancy, hence they give a range!

I wouldn't be worrying about twins just yet - I know lots of women who had high HCG and just the one xx

Could you have ovulated earlier? I got a 2-3 on the day of my missed AF - but HCG varies hugely in each pregnancy, hence they give a range!

I wouldn't be worrying about twins just yet - I know lots of women who had high HCG and just the one xx

I very well could have ovulated earlier but I was using OPK's. Only once a day so I could have missed the surge. And the +opk was with fmu so I was always iffy with that one anyways. I o'd on cd 12 which is insanely early for me as it was, it's hard to believe it was earlier than that but very possible :thumbup:

Hi Hun. My tests were always dark really early. And my hcg skyrocketed really early ( above the chart ranges for how far along I was)
It could be twins for you, that's always a possibility, but for me all three times it was just one. You never know though. I'm just betting you're having a girl ( the old tale that really high early hcg is a girl) haha. I never even heard of that until after my two daughters, but it was true for me! ill be looking for your updates!

Oooo I never heard that old wives tale!! That's exciting ;) I've always wanted a girl but now that I have a son I wouldn't mind having ALL boys!! :haha: I just have the feeling I meant to be a 'boys mom' We'll see...in forever it feels like!

I was just doing the math and I would've ovulated 2 weeks ago tomorrow. So I guess this could be right on! :)

:)
I've never done a digital, but for what it's worth my FRER was def as dark as the control at 11 dpo and I had my ultrasound at 8 wks, one baby. Phew! I got my first pos at 8 dpo so i guess just implanted really early, then hcg shot up quickly ( as usual for me).Hehe I didn't get any of my hcg checked this pregnancy, wonder what I'll be having!

:)
I've never done a digital, but for what it's worth my FRER was def as dark as the control at 11 dpo and I had my ultrasound at 8 wks, one baby. Phew! I got my first pos at 8 dpo so i guess just implanted really early, then hcg shot up quickly ( as usual for me).Hehe I didn't get any of my hcg checked this pregnancy, wonder what I'll be having!

I can't believe you're at 9 weeks already!!! I remember when you got your bfp at 8dpo. I do remember it being dark too!

I got 2-3 on clearblue at 13dpo and im pregnant with twins! But maybe you have high hcg. You never know!

^^omg

Kisses what if you have twins hehe! Ah! I'm so nosey can't wait for you to find out, but figuring it may be awhile huh!

( this kind of craziness is why I never took a digital. I have heard that they can be behind or ahead of what's going on in there so I never wanted to dabble in that)

Yeah back in those ttc forums people suggested twins by the pics of my tests too, but again, I just think I implanted early and my body ramps up the hcg.
Every woman is diff though, maybe a girl AND boy in there ;)

Okay I just looked at my chart and it is saying ovulation on the 28th which was a Sunday. Meaning I'd be 12dpo. So umm I guess we'll see lol. Thanks for the information Curlymikes :) :haha: Congrats on the twins btw!! When did you find out?

I got a 1-2 on the Clearblue Digi at 9dpo (23rd Sept) and then a 2-3 at 13dpo (27th Sept), but then it took just over a week to get from 2-3 to 3+ (Didn't get that until 5th October) ... my first scan isn't until the 15th and I've not had any Betas done though, so I don't know if getting an early result really means anything yet. :shrug:

I got 2-3 on clearblue at 13dpo and im pregnant with twins! But maybe you have high hcg. You never know!

I got the same but I just have one in there. A week later I still got 2-3 even though my hcg was 7000 at that point. The move from 2-3 to 3+ feels a bit unreliable based on what I've read on other threads.

I got 2-3 when I was 11 dpo. Not sure yet if I am having twins (ultrasound is 3 days) but I just assumed my hcg levels are higher than normal (I also had those tested, and they are). But I was like that with my last daughter too, and she wasnt a twin!

When I took a clearblue digital, it showed 3+ as I was 7 weeks when I did the test.

Hi, gate crashing from 2nd tri! Congratulations first of all! My tests went from negative at 8dpo, to definite positive at 9dpo. I did a cb digi at 12dpo and got pregnant 2-3 weeks. I'm definitely not having twins but I am having a girl!

Hmm so maybe there is something to the high hcg and girl :haha: thanks!

I did those tests too. Took one at 13 DPO 1-2 weeks pregnant. At 15 DPO 2-3 weeks pregnant. Did not take another one until 23 DPO and that came up real quick at 3 plus.

HCG at 11 DPO: 28
HCG at 13 DPO: 88.7
HCG at 18 DPO: 607

With DD I can't tell you with the tests (also live in the US and didn't have them with her) but with HCG
HCG at 8 DPO 11.7
HCG at 13 DPO 197
HCG at 23 DPO 5870

I go for my first scan next Tuesday at 9 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back