Clearblue digitals with SmileyFaces

WantaBelly

Reaction score
I had a smiley face on the ClearBlue easy digital opks with smiley faces but I have a question??? When I ejected the sticks there wasn't 2 blue lines like I would expect an opk to have. Is there supposed to be or am I even supposed to look at that? Does anyone know?

I think there should still be 2 lines...its been a while since I used those...I personally like the cheapies...i like seeing the line darken, and WAAAY cheaper:)

I'm inclined to think the same thing after this .........:(

Hey :hi:, I came to this area to ask a similar question.
I use a CFBM, it picked up that I ovulated. As I have PCOS i decided to re check with a digital smiley test.
The smiley test showed negative that same day, but when I pulled the stick out it had 2 lines on it??
I went with the monitor as i have been using it for 2-3 months and it gets used to your hormone levels. But I was curious!

Hello. I have used these in the past, together with the other cheapy tests. There are two lines, a control line, and the LH line. You will always get some sort of 2 lines, as we always have some of the LH in the system. You can get a smiley face at the beginning of your LH surge, and thesecond line isn't super strong, but strong enough to trigger the smiley face so to speak. If you try in some hours or even the next day (depending on how your ovulation works) this line can get darker and be as dark as the control line If the second line is hardly there, then there isn't enough LH for it to be pre ovulation, and you should get a negative circle. Hope that helps.

P. S. I see you say you didn't have 2 lines, which is strange actually, I would do another test for sure and see if you get the 2 lines this time. GL XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->