ClearBlue Easy Digital OPK...NEED HELP!!

ababy4us

Going with the flow...
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I'm new here but had some confusion this month with my OPK. I've been using CBED OPKS for two months now and last month I had a positive LH surge for 2 almost 3 days in a row. This month I got a smiley face on 2/3/12 with FMU did another one later that day and it was negative. Did another one the next morning 2/4/12 with FMU another negative. At 10pm on 2/4/12 got a smiley face and did a few more until I ran out yesterday and they were all negative. So strange because last month I had a surge for so long and had very clear EWCM this month nothing and weird OPK results. Of course last month no BDing because hubby was gone all month (military). This was our last month of TTC until possibly October (he is deploying:cry:). Now I've been checking CM since i'm out of OPKs and I seen to be having EWCM??? What the heck? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

BTW= Been TTC for a year no luck :( I have a spot on 28 day cycle.

Hello Ladies,

I'm new here but had some confusion this month with my OPK. I've been using CBED OPKS for two months now and last month I had a positive LH surge for 2 almost 3 days in a row. This month I got a smiley face on 2/3/12 with FMU did another one later that day and it was negative. Did another one the next morning 2/4/12 with FMU another negative. At 10pm on 2/4/12 got a smiley face and did a few more until I ran out yesterday and they were all negative. So strange because last month I had a surge for so long and had very clear EWCM this month nothing and weird OPK results. Of course last month no BDing because hubby was gone all month (military). This was our last month of TTC until possibly October (he is deploying:cry:). Now I've been checking CM since i'm out of OPKs and I seen to be having EWCM??? What the heck? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

BTW= Been TTC for a year no luck :( I have a spot on 28 day cycle.

i used to use the CB digi's too and would get positive, negative, positive every month. drove me crazy! i also temp to confirm O and according to my charts, I always O'd the day of or the day after my first positive. my advice would be to switch to the opk's with the two lines (I did) or stop testing after the first positive opk. you will most likely O 12-36 hours after your first positive opk. i'm not sure why the CB digi's do that, but i have found many threads about this.

Thank you for the reply! I was driving myself crazy this month positive negative positive. :wacko: I only re-tested this month after I got the smiley because i used FMU and have a read that that is not good to do and may result in false positives. Now if I only knew if I actually Ov'd [-o< Thanks for the knowledge and letting me know I wasnt the only one this happened to with the digital OV. I have never had luck with the regular OPK tests...they never get as dark or darker :(

Don't test with FMU. It's not accurate. You should test in the day, and not late at night, either. I read up on that.

They say not to test with FMU because lh won't show up in urine till the afternoon. For me though i get positives in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->