Clearblue Fertility Monitor - Worth It?

Ameli

Reaction score
Hello! I am on my second month of TTC #1, and expecting AF tomorrow or Tuesday morning at the latest. I am thinking of buying a Clearblue Fertility Monitor for the next cycle. Have any of you used one, and do you think it's worth the cost? I have only used OPKs once (with this last cycle). They were generic and I didn't ever get a clear +, and don't want to waste any more time. I want to get my BFP ASAP because I'm 33 years old and my biological clock is now LOUDLY ticking in my ear. I would love to hear pros and cons on this, as well as any recommendations or tips. I also plan to do SMEP next cycle too. I look forward to hearing from you guys!:flower:

Sorry I don't have any tips/info on the CBFM BUT I've heard great things, although I've also heard that it "takes a few cycles to learn your body"... like you may not get your peak [or it may not be as accurate] the first or second month you use it... so if you're in a serious hurry, I'd stick to maybe digi opks or name brand ones and start temping as well if you don't already. Temping is WAY more accurate than opks, as opks only give you an idea of when you may ovulate, temp gives you confirmation of ovulation! Good luck to you! And lots of dust your way!

Thanks Lovn! I decided to go with the opks and temp. Who knows, if I don't get a BFP soon, I may decide to get the cbfm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->