Clearblue fertility monitor

Babydust28

Reaction score
Just ordered a clearblue fertilty monitor and have read some fantastic reviews.

Has anyone here tried/trying it ? Xx

This is my first cycle doing it and I love it! Hoping I get my peak days soon! I've had one low day and 4 high days and I'm on CD 12..

I'm also checking my CM to see if I start getting the EWCM so we can start :sex::spermy:

This is my first cycle doing it and I love it! Hoping I get my peak days soon! I've had one low day and 4 high days and I'm on CD 12..

I'm also checking my CM to see if I start getting the EWCM so we can start :sex::spermy:

I can't wait for af... Never said that before haha :haha:
I have all lengths of cycles so I can't work out when o happens so the monitor should really hope.
How long have you been trying for?

I don't check my cm tbh as I never know if it's cm or :sperm: :blush: xx

I've also started taking the conception vitamins and oh is taking the wellman ones as I've heard the women's vitamins help to give more cm when o... Don't know how true that is x x

I used it but my cycles are very regular so I am not sure that it really benefitted me anymore than using OPKs (which I always got +ve around cd12-13). I think they are definitely good if your cycles are a little irregular, although the sticks can work out very expensive.

The monitor used to tell me to test from CD7 but I always waited until about CD10 as I knew I was more regular than that.

Yeah I used it to conceive DD and about to crack it out again. I thought it was great :)

Yeah I used it to conceive DD and about to crack it out again. I thought it was great :)

Aww ace news :happydance:

Here's some questions lol..

How long did it take?
Did the monitor get used to you pretty quickly or did it take a few cycles?
Have u got regular periods?

I just worry as my cycles aren't always the same amount of days and not sure how the monitor takes to that.... I can't used an ovulation calculator as I never know whether I'm having a longer or shorter cycle... Hope that makes sense x x

I used it but my cycles are very regular so I am not sure that it really benefitted me anymore than using OPKs (which I always got +ve around cd12-13). I think they are definitely good if your cycles are a little irregular, although the sticks can work out very expensive.

The monitor used to tell me to test from CD7 but I always waited until about CD10 as I knew I was more regular than that.

Sorry I didn't see your reply.
Well hopefully it will benefit me a little more as like I said ^^^ my periods are irregular.
Ill have to just hope I conceive soon into using the monitor so it doesn't get too expensive :coffee:
Never wanted af to come but I'm counting the days until 5/11 but knowing me I'll have a long cycle this time lol although saying that my bbs hav been hurting for about a week and sensitive nipples so hopefully that means o has taken place and af is coming
Xx

Hi :hi:

I was trying to conceive my second. I have PCOS and my hubby has a low sperm count but they are very active.
My cycles were very erratic. ..longest being around 70 odd days long. I was put on met which I found regulated me somewhat better. After nearly 3 years trying and doing everything possible I decided to give the cbfm a go. At first it was a bit confusing but I looked on youtube and fou d some useful videos.
We dtd only on my peak days and that cycle we conceived. I dont know if it was the monitors help or just my time. I like to think of it as a bit of both.
Wishing you lots of luck and I hope you dont need tp try for too long...

Sorry for rambling on xxx

I just replied to another lady's post about this very thing.

My best friend and her hubby became pregnant after years of trying. She was much like you. She rarely had a period, ever. When she did it was either spotting only or heavy for days and then she may not have another one for 6 more months. She and her hubby spent thousands, and I mean thousands on fertility drugs. It consumed them and they began to crumble under the stress. They took a couple of months hiatus and one day while in the drug store she saw something similar to what you've purchsed. They did what they do when she got the smiley face and their baby girl is almost a year old.

Like another poster said, maybe it was just their time, maybe it was the test. I believe it was both.

Best of luck to you!

Hi :hi:

I was trying to conceive my second. I have PCOS and my hubby has a low sperm count but they are very active.
My cycles were very erratic. ..longest being around 70 odd days long. I was put on met which I found regulated me somewhat better. After nearly 3 years trying and doing everything possible I decided to give the cbfm a go. At first it was a bit confusing but I looked on youtube and fou d some useful videos.
We dtd only on my peak days and that cycle we conceived. I dont know if it was the monitors help or just my time. I like to think of it as a bit of both.
Wishing you lots of luck and I hope you dont need tp try for too long...

Sorry for rambling on xxx

That's amazing news , I really hope I'm like you and the monitor shows me my exact fertile window, my cycles are that all over the place that's its basically impossible to pinpoint O.
I don't check cm as me And oh dtd as regular as possible so I would be getting cm and :sperm: mixed so wouldn't be a true find.
Thanks for your reply :) I will keep you posted. Xx

I just replied to another lady's post about this very thing.

My best friend and her hubby became pregnant after years of trying. She was much like you. She rarely had a period, ever. When she did it was either spotting only or heavy for days and then she may not have another one for 6 more months. She and her hubby spent thousands, and I mean thousands on fertility drugs. It consumed them and they began to crumble under the stress. They took a couple of months hiatus and one day while in the drug store she saw something similar to what you've purchsed. They did what they do when she got the smiley face and their baby girl is almost a year old.

Like another poster said, maybe it was just their time, maybe it was the test. I believe it was both.

Best of luck to you!

Hey, it's so comforting to read positive stories, I'm hoping I can soon share my happy news.
I believe the monitor helped your friend, if her cycles are anything like mine she wouldn't know when O was occurring.
I never feel it, well I don't think I do.... Maybe when I use the monitor when af has arrived I'll see my fertile window peak and maybe that'll help me feel for O as like I say I have no idea when I should be so never in tune with my body I guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->