Clearblue fertility monitor

francismummy

Mum to 3 Princes x
Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is my first month of using a CBFM and I was wondering I'd this seems normal : HIGH ON CD 8-12, PEAK 13-14, HIGH 15 and low 16 and today ??

And for those who used one of these how many dpo did you get ur :bfp: xx

Also today I have had loads of CREAMY CM and it kind of dropped out of me -sorry TMI - do you know what thus could mean ???

Hi there - I don't use a CBFM, just the CB sticks, but what you are getting seems spot on with your peak on 13 - 14. I'd say the creamy CM seems spot on too now you have probably already OV. Looking good to me :)

Thank you for your response, it does seem to be harder when you are over 35 x

How old are you? And try Deanna plan !! That how I got son #2

What cd are you on?? I am cd 18 and 4dpo x

I'm 35 and on CD 15, + OPK last night so its time to BD! Cycle 3 of TTC so far - its been a rollercoaster already!

What about you?

I am nearly 38 been try this time 6 mths, now this is my first month on CBFM

DS 1 fell first time i was 34 and DS 2 he took 3 Months and I was 36

Ur can be stressful and a rollercoaster of a ride x

just thought I would share that I found a place where you can rent fertility monitors too

https://www.babybeat.com/ovacue.html

hi there

I first TTC when I was 34, I used a CBFM and it worked 3 out of 3 goes ;-) sadly I lost the first 2 but I also have a very loud and active 9 month old now!! its time to dust off the CBFM and get trying again. Im 1 month off 36 now and hoping its as smooth as it was last time with my lucky CBFM! they are great!!

Hi. Its my first time using CBFM too. I got my highs on cd 10 &11 and then straight to peak on cd 12 and 13. I dont know if this is right but I did get ewcm on cd 9 & 10 so my body was gearing up for ovulation. We have b'd a lot. I got cystitis on cd 18 and got rid of it by drinking lots of water and cranberry juice and now have a bit of thrush but not bad. Im now on cd 22. Not sure when to pin point ovualtion. I'm estimating cd 13. so that would mean I am 9dpo today.

Apart from the cystitis giving me really bad cramps I havent really had any symptoms. My nipples have been a bit sore but no other obvious symptoms. Plus i'm trying not to read into every little thing otherwise you drive yourself crazy!

Good luck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->