Clearblue FM v. Clearblue easy digital OPKs...your verdict please!

baggyoldcow

Reaction score
Serial testers out there, something fishy going on, I'd love to hear your views.

SO, I am using the CBFM - first month trying since last baby. I know from experience it doesn't always work - last baby it gave me a peak on day 12 but I didn't trust it (LH line very faint, way too early in the cycle etc) and kept using the sticks. I got a very bright blue LH line on day 19 and hey presto, ended up pregnant. So I don't entirely trust the machine, but I do trust the sticks and can read them pretty well.

This cycle I've been on machine-read highs since day 7, but in my mind, there's not been much 'high' about it. I was expecting to ovulate some time this week...still just getting highs on the CBFM, but thought today I would try a CBED OPK and see what happened. And I got a big smiley face (two very dark blue lines on the stick, not much between them).

I guess my question is, which CB test would you trust most? Anyone used both many times and come up with a theory on the differences between them (test sensitivity etc)? I'd be very interested to hear what you think.

Obviously time will tell but I'm mighty curious...!

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->