Clearblue question

ZubZub

Reaction score
I am 24 days post ov according to ff and know I ovulated at least 18 days ago. I did a clearblue digital test and it said 1-2 weeks. I should be at least 2-3 if not >3. We last dtd on day of ov so it couldnt' be that I ovulated much later than expected.

Everything I read is so negative. Has anyone had the same experience and go on to have a healthy pregnancy? I'm pretty useless at work today - feel like going home and crying.

My clear blue was the same it said 1-2 when i was 6 weeks 3 days i had a scan everything was fine x

Thanks so much Linz - do you know why that happened? Were you really 6 weeks at that point?

These tests aren't really accurate to tell you how far along you are, just that you're pregnant. There was a website that explained this. It said the same about tests being darker/lighter...it shouldn't be used as an indicator of pregnancy progression as they really aren't accurate. Congrats on your pregnancy by the way, have a healthy & happy 9 months!

Thanks Perplexed. I have been testing every day to see if the tests get darker! Will stop now. My hcg was 156 on Monday, which is pretty low for 21 dpo. I went for another test this morning and am hoping for a good doubling rate. Will know later today.

Somebody else not long ago asked this similar question...worried about being at 1-2. I have been at 2-3 for over 2 weeks now! I was hoping to see it move up to 3+, but it hasn't.

The website does claim that the weeks estimator should be taken as just that--an estimate. Their website says there is a range of 45%-99% accuracy. That is a huge range. Therefore, the estimate can be way off.

But I got curious. I decided to test the test! :) I bought two. I took one one day, and then I popped it open to see what the line that estimates how far along I am looked like (for 2-3 weeks), it was a light blue. Then, two days later, I took another one and popped it open. It still said 2-3 weeks, but the estimator line was MUCH darker. I was surprised the test didn't say 3+ because the line was super dark. So to me that was a progression even if the test didn't show it.

Those blooming tests drive me nuts! I didn't get to 3+ for weeks!!! Long after I should have, it's totally estimation, you'd be best off spending money on half a dozen cheap ones and watching line progress (to a point!) *wish I could have taken my own advice* haha xx

It was i would have been 6 weeks exactly . I had my scan 3 days later at 6 weeks 3 days! I searched lots of forums and read a lot of ladies comments who had been through the same thing with these new age tests lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->