clearblue says not preg

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by laubth, Mar 31, 2011.

1. laubth

laubth Well-Known Member

i was due af yest and dont feel like im going to get it anytime soon ...however i did an clearblue today ( cost a fortune) and it said not pregnant....am i out...should it show by now if i was preg ...??

2. JPARR01

JPARR01 2 girls and 1 boy otw!

Everyone is different hun. I have heard stories about women not getting a BFP until a week after their expected AF. Best of luck!

3. beatrix

beatrix 1st Trimester

Apparently it depends on when eggy implanted. HPTs work on the assumption that every egg implants on day 7 after ovulation and that everyone ovulates on day 14 of a 28 day cycle.

It could be that you ovulated slightly later than the "average" or that eggy didn't implant til a few days after the 7th day. Don't give up! Retest again in a few days time.

4. laubth

laubth Well-Known Member

thanks guys..will try again sunday i think if no af by then

5. toffeeapple1

toffeeapple1 Mum of one

Have u got Internet cheapies aswell? At least u can keep checking then! it's so horrible when af late and u get bfn I'm in the same boat it's so frustrating. Fx'd for u keep us updated xx

6. rockys-mumma

rockys-mumma Mummy to two lovely boys

I didnt get a BFP on a clearblue digi after having a faint line on a normal test, needless to say I was actually pregnant. Good luck :)