clearblue says not preg

laubth

Reaction score
i was due af yest and dont feel like im going to get it anytime soon ...however i did an clearblue today ( cost a fortune) and it said not pregnant....am i out...should it show by now if i was preg ...??

Everyone is different hun. I have heard stories about women not getting a BFP until a week after their expected AF. Best of luck!

Apparently it depends on when eggy implanted. HPTs work on the assumption that every egg implants on day 7 after ovulation and that everyone ovulates on day 14 of a 28 day cycle.

It could be that you ovulated slightly later than the "average" or that eggy didn't implant til a few days after the 7th day. Don't give up! Retest again in a few days time.

thanks guys..will try again sunday i think if no af by then

Have u got Internet cheapies aswell? At least u can keep checking then! it's so horrible when af late and u get bfn I'm in the same boat it's so frustrating. Fx'd for u keep us updated xx

I didnt get a BFP on a clearblue digi after having a faint line on a normal test, needless to say I was actually pregnant. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->