Clearblue trials - UK

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

not sure if this has already been posted but just letting you know that clearblue are advertising for ladies to test their fertility monitor again on their website. I'm already doing it and quite enjoying it. Thought I'd let you know :)

Also, you get £50 high street vouchers at the end of it!!

Thanks for that. I just applied, though had to admit I was a bit nervous giving all me details and the thought of them ringing lol. Its so personal. I am happy to do the trial though, I will try anything if it might help. :)

from what ive read they call you ask a few questions then tell you what product they will let you test. send you forms to fill out and send bk then send you the item for 3 months trial :)

Oh that sounds alright! Will be worth it eh :)
from what ive read they call you ask a few questions then tell you what product they will let you test. send you forms to fill out and send bk then send you the item for 3 months trial :)

I can't see where to sign up on their site :-( can anyone point me in the right direction please?

you have to click where the lady is. it says something about a study

Will have another look, thanks. Maybe I can't see it as I'm on my phone, sometimes with sites are different x

It should say on the front page, I signed up on the laptop so you're probably right x

filled it in to :) looks good! I was reading on another site that quiet a few women got pregnant during the trial :)

sorry I was on my phone and it wouldn't let me xx Did you manage to sign up? I wonder how long it takes them to call?

ive signed up and it says someone will be in touch soon :) fingers crossed!

I will check it out, too!! thanks!
Giving you something back :) - there is also a good deal with the ovufriend website, which is a new website for tracking fertility, only for those ttc. Because of beta testing it's for free :) I'm using it and so far it's really great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->