Clearblue trials - UK

I put anytime on as a time to call, so they have emailed me, i will ring them in the morning, see what they say *fingers crossed*

i put anytime also but i did also say expect tuesday mornings. wonder if thats why i havant heard anything

I got a call of clear blue :) there sending me there brand new fertilty monitor , :) it can also do pregnancy tests :) x

I got a call of clear blue :) there sending me there brand new fertilty monitor , :) it can also do pregnancy tests :) x

Same here.. there sending my an information pack and a consent form then once i have signed and returned form they will send me my monitor :happydance:

Which link do i need to click on as I'm on my ipad and the links are "home, am I pregnant, trying for baby etc. I can't seem to find it! :-(

Managed to find it on the computer. I've just signed up. Fingers crossed someone will get back to me :)

i've still not heard anything. looks like i didn't get chosen :(

Ive had a phone call too! :D sending me the consent form then the monitor, only use it for a month tho and send it back :/ thought it would be used for 2-3 months tbh but not complaining :D

Ive had a phone call too! :D sending me the consent form then the monitor, only use it for a month tho and send it back :/ thought it would be used for 2-3 months tbh but not complaining :D

yes they said a month to me aswel

the lady said she had 300 people to get in touch with so far.. you will get contacted im sure :thumbup:

would be nice,
even if they don't i have a load of cheapy opks on the way. tbh i don't have my hopes up to high, i've never been a lucky person

Would you like the number in a pm so you can ring them im sure they are used to people calling them :haha:

I got it for a month to :) and a voucher at the end :)

not sure what oh is gonna say about keeping wee in the fridge though

the lady said she had 300 people to get in touch with so far.. you will get contacted im sure :thumbup:

would be nice,
even if they don't i have a load of cheapy opks on the way. tbh i don't have my hopes up to high, i've never been a lucky person

Would you like the number in a pm so you can ring them im sure they are used to people calling them :haha:

thank you for the offer but i don't really want to pestier them, if i chosen i get chosen if not then i don't.
i have opks one the way as long it dosen't take so to fall pregnant again i'll be happy.

Yeah biscuitbaby what was it she said about putting pee in fridge, its to send to them right? I was so excited by the call I did not quite take it all in lol.
I got it for a month to :) and a voucher at the end :)

not sure what oh is gonna say about keeping wee in the fridge though

I didn't lol but when she said that I thought 'oh ain't gonna be impressed with that' lol she said that they give us everything we need to send them. I read somewhere someone quit the trial because they got fed up of going to the post office so I'm not sure if you send them everyday? and store them in the fridge till they're sent and on a Sunday?

guess we'll find out soon enough :)

I'm in the trials as well...hoping I will have to send the monitor back though...because I'm FRIGGIN preggers by the time it gets here!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->