Clearblue trials - UK

figured out why it wasn't showing the image, now signed up :D

Thanks for the heads up. I have filled in the form, lets hope some of us get chosen for the trial and we get some BFPs

Has anyone heard anything yet. i know it's only been a day but i've not had a comfimation email saying i signed up or anything

glad i'm not the only one thought i'd typed my email in wrong :haha:

Nope nothing yet x I rung up today because I had a miss call of a unknown number & no1 has got this number , but they said they would leave. A message , the lady said they've rung some people today n will tomoz x

ive had an email and they have provided me with a number to call them on as i stated anytime and dint give them an exact time to ring me :dohh:
Will ring them tomorow :thumbup:

no email/call for me glad some people from this thread got contacted

I got the same! Though I gave a time, not that they can not call at anytime. Think I will call them. :)
ive had an email and they have provided me with a number to call them on as i stated anytime and dint give them an exact time to ring me :dohh:
Will ring them tomorow :thumbup:

it may take time as they have had loads of interest and i think its one person contacting everyone.. give it time :)

I've had the email to it says it might be hard4 them to call me at the time I've gioven and to ring them x ill ring 2moz x

I got the email to!!! Must have taken its time to come through! can't wait to ring them!!!

I havan't had anything :( even kept my phone with me all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->