ClearBlue w/ week indicator

JessicaMarie

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am going to get my HCG levels tested soon I hope, but I just started a new job so getting the time to go do it has been tricky. Anyway, I was hoping someone could shed some light on something for me.

My last period started on 8/29. Normally, I ovulate 14 days later- I dont chart, but I used OPKS, I would have very noticable discharge and unbelievable cramps that would build up and then go away completely on CD 15. Anyway, this month, I didnt use opks, tried not to pay attention to anything. If i kept up with my trend of 14 days then ovulating, I should be 11 DPO right now. I got a blaring BFP at 8 dpo, and today, I took a CB digital and it said 2-3 weeks (which is hcg levels 200-2,000) Does that seem so high?! Do you think I more likely ovulated a few days earlier than I think??
I am just sooo nervous for twins- they run in the family and I already have a 2 and 4 year old!!!!

My HCG levels were 2999 at 4 weeks and 5 days (and in my previous pregnancy they were barely over 100 at 5 weeks..) Just had an ultrasound today, only one little one in there :) good luck

With DD2 my hcg levels at 4w5d were 29 000!! And only one baby girl:)

my first clearblue i took was 3 days before my missed period and it told me 1-2(although i used frer and wondfo and got positives 5 days prior to day AF was DUE).

today i took my last clearblue i had left and it told me 3+ and my period was due 3 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->