• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue Week Test - Am I farther than I thought?

MrsTorchwood

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm almost positive that I ovulated on the 17th! (13 days ago) It was my only day with EWCM and it fits with my regular cycles.
I just took this test a few minutes ago and it says 2-3 weeks? Am I further than I thought or is this baby just REALLY loud? Anyone experience this?

Attachments

• 0100.jpg
    0100.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
When's your period due? I got 3+ a day or so after my period was due and 1-2 weeks 10 days before I was due lol

That's alright! Just checked my app and I got 2-3 3 days before I was due and 3+ 2 days after it was due :)
Good luck! :D

Ok now im worried,i took the test the day my period was due and it said 1-2 weeks then i took one the day after and it said 2-3 weeks but im worried because u ladies got the 2-3 week before af was due,could i be having another blighted ovum.

Ok now im worried,i took the test the day my period was due and it said 1-2 weeks then i took one the day after and it said 2-3 weeks but im worried because u ladies got the 2-3 week before af was due,could i be having another blighted ovum.

Don't worry! As long as the HCG is increasing, I'd say that's a good sign. What happened with the blighted ovum? I mean, what were the tests like?

Don't worry! As long as the HCG is increasing, I'd say that's a good sign. What happened with the blighted ovum? I mean, what were the tests like?

I took a test the day after af was due and it said 1-2 then i took one again the day after that so 2 days after af was due and it still said 1-2.

Hey dont worry i didnt get a 2-3 til 1 week after af was due and i have had a scan and everything is there as it should be :) except i measure small but thats about it so dont worry about those clearblue indicatiors i also took one the same day i had my hcg done and it was 4091 but i got a 2-3 on a digi the same day x

Hi ladies! I'm almost positive that I ovulated on the 17th! (13 days ago) It was my only day with EWCM and it fits with my regular cycles.
I just took this test a few minutes ago and it says 2-3 weeks? Am I further than I thought or is this baby just REALLY loud? Anyone experience this?

It could be twins, your hCG could have just peaked into the 2-3 range, you could be a little dehydrated and therefore levels are higher. IIRC 2-3 is a hCG range of 201-2000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->