Cleared from pelvic rest and workout restrictions!! Nervouuuuuusssss!!

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with two sub chorionic hematomas at 9 weeks pregnant. I was told pelvic rest and no excersise, lifting, etc.... So I'm now 14 weeks and my doctor gave me the green light. I was hospitalized a week or so ago for a kidney stone and she told me she looked over the radiologist notes and he said no sch was found. I'm in shock because I don't see how it resolved in a short amount of time, but excited. But I feel nervous because the ultrasound was more so for my kidneys, then baby and I'm worried about whether they missed it, since they were not looking for it. She said if it's still there, it's small enough in comparison to baby that it is no longer an issue. I won't have another ultrasound for another six weeks. My hubby is exited too- well
You know... Lol but I'm a little nervous. It's hard when you can't see what's going on in your belly and not feeling kicks yet either so idk. I'm excited to get back to normalcy and not dread every little thing! So mentally I think it would be good for me to start treating my pregnancy like normal. Does any of this make sense or am I crazy pregnant lady ranting ????

Makes total sense xxx
Glad they said alls well for u x

If it makes you feel better, start reintroducing things slowly. I am in the same boat with the pelvic floor rest, but just came off bedrest. Do what you are comfortable doing and go from there. Really happy that things are starting to improve.

Thanks ladies! I'm really happy too! I feel like this preganncy has felt
Like a time bomb and I'm excited to get some normalcy back into my life!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->