Clingy baby

PrincessJenna

Reaction score
Hi Ladies any advice.... Millie has been really clingy for the last 3 days she won't play with toys, She won't let me put her down even for a few seconds... we moved house at the weekend do you think this could be the problem as she's in new surrondings? or does anyone have any advice I could try to get her to go to other people x

Hmm could be the move combined with a bit of separation anxiety. Also if she's teething at all, it'll really top it off! We haven't entered this phase yet so I don't have much advice but other mummies going through the same thing might be able to help you. You have my sympathy though - can't be easy going through a move and not being able to put LO down! xxx

I think it's definitely the house move since she is so used to her only home (besides the womb of course lol) and remember how hard THAT transition was? Babies thrive so much on routine that it's her only real way to cope with the change. Not sure what else you can do except try and replicate the routines of the old home, perhaps wear her when doing routine activities, etc.

Good luck and hope it passes soon! We will be moving soon too so I expect to go through the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->