Clinic today

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Well we've just got back from baby clinic and maddi's doing wonderfully :happydance:

She now weighs 18lb 3oz and had her length done for the first time - 70cm the hv seemed to think, what we've always said, that maddi is so tall!

I spoke to her about Maddi's eye - and she said just bathe it with salt water and it should be fine :happydance:

Spoke to her about weaning as maddi is only on baby rice as she's been so poorly and she said its all fine, and just see how it goes as we actually made it to 6months!! (she was over 9lb at birth and never thought she would actually wait the full 6months!!) :happydance:

SO all in all very proud of miss maddilynne x :cloud9:

18lb3oz? When did all these babies take over Caitlyn!! :rofl:

Glad everything is well xx

awww glad to hear Maddi is doing well!

Jasmine is now 19lb2, and 73.1cm, I honestly think im not feeding my baby enough :( Glad Maddi is doing really well hun :)

Jasmine is now 19lb2, and 73.1cm, I honestly think im not feeding my baby enough :( Glad Maddi is doing really well hun :)

oh jazzy no, all babies are different honey, maddi's just a chunk!! :lol:
:hug: x

Not true unless I'm starving my Caitlin ;)

Caitlin & Jasmine I noticed seem to have grown around the same over the 12 months (well nearly 12 for you)! She was roughly 18 at her 8 month check and doesn't spout very fast but shes happy healthy and a greedy mare :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->