Clomid 100mg Cd 4 ANY ONE ELSE? buddies needed !!

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hello
My story
3 rounds 50mg (nothing yet)
today is my first day of 100mg

We've been trying 3 years 2 years BFP we lost baby @ 10wk, a year after doc prescribed clomid.

Whats your story?

Hello although im not taking clomid anymore because it did not work for me, im now using femara and im currently on CD4. this will be my first iui after my MC. How is everything going for you so far? what CD are you

Hello
My story
3 rounds 50mg (nothing yet)
today is my first day of 100mg

We've been trying 3 years 2 years BFP we lost baby @ 10wk, a year after doc prescribed clomid.

Whats your story?

Hello
i'm currently on cd 12 i've been taking clomid for about 4 month 3 of them 50mg this month 100mg i'm praying this is my month !!! Hows your treatment going?

I go in the morning for my scan praying my follie sizes are looking good. I'm on CD9 and still have AF which is odd for me. But after MC I guess it's normal

Hi I'm on cd4! I'm not on clomid but I was when I conceived My first daughter! I've had 2 natural pregnancies since then with my daughter and the 3rd one ended in august. Baby dust to you! X

Sorry for your loss, and wishing you good luck this cycle

Hi I'm on cd4! I'm not on clomid but I was when I conceived My first daughter! I've had 2 natural pregnancies since then with my daughter and the 3rd one ended in august. Baby dust to you! X

My scan was good , I was told my lining is a 7, I have 3 follies12mm,8mm,7mm. I will return tomorrow to see the progress. I am though concerned because im still bleeding and on CD11, it was a break in between and returned for 4 days now

My scan was good , I was told my lining is a 7, I have 3 follies12mm,8mm,7mm. I will return tomorrow to see the progress. I am though concerned because im still bleeding and on CD11, it was a break in between and returned for 4 days now

I'm sure your fine, it probably the stress, this month i had light bleeding for 4 days then 2 weeks later full on, i'm on cd 14 :happydance: i'm praying this is my month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->