clomid 100mg success stories...welcome here

jenny26

Reaction score
i am new to this forum and trying to conceive for 2 years...
i did my first round of clomid last month .:nope:..and now going 2 do my second month on 100mg days 3-7...i want to know some success stories of same dose and days...i really need some encouragement from u guys,,,,:happydance:

Hi Jenny

Rather tentatively, I can confirm that I got my BFP a few days ago. I took 50mg of clomid and didn't ovulate so my dose was upped to 100mg. It seems I have conceived on my 2nd cycle!

It's still very early days but I am hoping and praying for a sticky bean and the same for you too!

Hopes.

hopes fading - Congrats!!!! :) Yay! Another clomid success story! How far are you on? I'm on my 3rd Clomid 50mg cycle, gonna test in 2 days time. If I'm not PG this cyclel, I'm pretty sure my FS will increase my Clomid dosage.

I'd love to hear some success stories. I'm also on 100mg of clomid, 2nd cycle trying with clomid.

x

hi all, great to hear your stories, i was given 100mg clomid to take on day 2-6!
this was my 2nd cycle and it seems i am pregnant, so excited and am hoping and praying this one will make it! my last 2 pregnancies sadly ended in mc!
my gyno put me on clomid and i have fallen on the 2nd cycle!
the pains around ovualtion on clomid were awful but that maybe where i do not have trouble ovualting so i am thinking it was just majorly working over time!
anyway would love to hear your success stories very very soon , and wish you all the luck in the world, :)
take care bex x

hi all, great to hear your stories, i was given 100mg clomid to take on day 2-6!
this was my 2nd cycle and it seems i am pregnant, so excited and am hoping and praying this one will make it! my last 2 pregnancies sadly ended in mc!
my gyno put me on clomid and i have fallen on the 2nd cycle!
the pains around ovualtion on clomid were awful but that maybe where i do not have trouble ovualting so i am thinking it was just majorly working over time!
anyway would love to hear your success stories very very soon , and wish you all the luck in the world, :)
take care bex x

Congratulations!!!!! I was so happy to see your post because I am also on my 2nd round of clomid 100 mg. I am on CD 24 & had pretty much given up hope on ovulating, but I guess I just Ovulate late because last month it was CD 23. The pains and cramping are horrible, but boy, am I glad to get that positive OPK today. Now, if things can just go as well for me as they did you. Praying that your pregnancy goes well.

hi everyone ive done my 1st cycle of clomid 100mg on days 2-6 and had blood work done on day 21 which im waiting for the results for, i had a slight backache and dull cramping/bloating on day 28 but no sign of a period my gynae isnt monitering me and im now on day 32 and ive done ovulation test but there negative has anyone else had anything like me and had a gd outcome i was put on clomid for not ovulating and ttc for 1yr

this is my 4h round of clomid my doctor upped the dosage to 100 mg. I hope it works this time we have been trying for 4 yrs now and we cant afford IVF. :cry: has there been quite a few who have gotten pregnant with the upped dosage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->