Clomid 2013/2014 Buddies

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
What days ?
How much?
when do u test?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/198895-nightnurses-11-year-ltttc-battle-2013-baby-173.html

I'm on 50mg
days 2-6
Testing on January 4th
:hugs:

What days ?
How much?
when do u test?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/198895-nightnurses-11-year-ltttc-battle-2013-baby-173.html

I'm on 50mg
days 2-6
Testing on January 4th
:hugs:

HI!
Did you mean you are testing on February 4th?

Here are my stats:
50 mg Clomid
Days 5-9
Testing February 5

Hay guys. I have just finished day 7 of clomid. I have been a monster!. Ha ha. This is my first time on anything like this. A little scary. Now it's the waiting and fingers crossed stage. How is everybody else finding it?

Hi Girls, may I join you? :flower:

I've been here longer than I care to remember :wacko: but this is my first clomid cycle too and I'm expecting great things - or else :growlmad:

Here are my stats:
50mg
days 2-6
Testing - I won't deny I'm tempted but I don't usually as AF doesn't let me down, praying she will soon! :thumbup:

Nightnurse, how about adding us to your first page so we can update? Bit like the monthly testing threads? Just a thought....

C'mon Clomid give us all a result!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey - im actually doing femara this time on cd2-6 - it is similar

Hi!

I have been TTC for 8 months now. I am 36 and have one child who I conceived when I was 27. I wasn't sure I wanted another child and now 9 years later, I am trying again. The first time was easy. We got BFP the first time we tried. Now, this is not the case. After tests and US and such, we started clomid last month. I took 50mg and never had a peak reading on my monitor. I also had a 21 day progesterone test which was still low. Bummer. My OB doubled my dose of clomid and I got a peak reading this month!!! Yea!

I took the clomid on cd5-cd9 and will have another 21 day progesterone done to confirm ovulation.

Has anyone had any ovulation pains while taking clomid?

Hi everyone :) This is my first cycle on Clomid (clomid challenge).

These are my stats:

100mg
CD 5-9
Testing is up in the air...ovulation was pushed back to CD 14 for me with this cycle, so I figure I'll test in roughly 2 weeks (3/26). I'm convinced I was spitting out immature eggs prior to Clomid (I was ov'ing about 4 days earlier than this time); FX'd this is my month!

Just heard back from the doc today, and CD 3/CD 10 FSH looks good (7 and 5.5 respectively). U/S today showed 2 follicles >20mm (1 in each ovary) and 2 additional follicles at 16-17 mm (again, one in each ovary). Uterine lining is thick and spongy. :) The doc asked me if I was okay with multiples, if the eggs are good lol. After almost a year of "aw crap" news, today was a good day. Now I officially start my TWW!

HP123 - I had REALLY bad ov pain today; it was literally tough to walk around at work once it hit. The strong cramping lasted for about 4-5 hrs, and now I'm down to mild cramping (at least I can breathe!). There was no mistaking ov being today. And congrats on the peak reading this month! Looks like the higher dose is working better for you.

Jax - When are you due to test hun? I hope AF stays away for you!!

Ceilani, wow great news on the results I am sure you'll get your BFP mega soon :happydance:

Didn't bother testing, AF rocked up back on time :growlmad: so my BFP is still being a P in the A and avoiding me :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Onto cycle 3 :flower:

Jax I'm so sorry! It's so heart rending to look down in the bathroom and see red, praying the whole time you don't see anything. :hugs:

Are you trying any of the supplements mentioned around the boards, like DHEA or CoQ10?

Ceilani, nope I've not added them to list.............yet! :haha: Perhaps I should :shrug: I think I need to call my FS to find out my FSH/AMH figures as I'm sure within the multitude of tests I've had done the number must be in there somewhere...

Hi, Im in my first Clomid cycle. Been ttc for over 2 years after miscarriage when we first tried. Nothing since apart from suspicious periods that may bhave been chemical but who knows.
Im on 100 mg clomid days 2-6
Had IUI on cd 15
HP123 I had ovulation pain this cycle on left where the only follicle was seen in my second scan.
Today my temp dropped after a nice steady climb. Im really hoping it will rise again tomorrow. Anyone else had a dip in luteal phase on Clomid?

I start my first clomid cycle in 4 days. I am starting at 50mgs and doing days 5-9! Wish me luck. Do we have any success stories yet?

Hi am on my second cycle.
Am on 100mg
Day 2-6
Clomid has pushed my ov back from cd9/10 to around 12/13.
Am cd 12 today but still only highs on cbfm. Guessing might start testing around the start if april.

Good luck everyone.x

Hi Nessaw, Im also on 100mg (first time) days 2-6. I ovulated on day 14 and now 7dpo. Just started fertility treatment after 2 1/2 years of ttc.
Am having a 21 progesterone blood test tomorrow although it will be day 22 - Im not sure if that makes the test invalid tho.

Hi Ladies :flower: Nice to hear your stories and where you are with our old friend clomid. I'm still 50mg days 2-6 and no success yet, in my 3rd cycle (half way through my 6 months worth :wacko:) and this week is O time so we're aiming for every other day. I've not had any further tests since the bloods and scan I had during the 1st cycle, FS said it wasn't necessary, hope that's not a bad thing! Wish me luck!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Jax! :dust:

My doc isn't monitoring my bloods past that first cycle either (also said it wasn't necessary for me; just an added expense). I'm 5dpo (CD 19) now, and just crossing fingers.

Are you responding well on the 50mg?

Nic - Welcome to the thread! FX'd clomid helps you out.

Bobbielynn - I don't think we've had any success stories yet, but we're all working on producing them!!

Nessaw - Did you have a good response (follicle and lining wise) with your first round?

Had a long talk with DH this weekend about the emotional rollercoaster Clomid has me on. At least he doesn't think I've lost my mind anymore, after having him read a few articles. :thumbup:

:hug: to everyone here!

All I had on first cycle was cd 21 tests which were gd. They wanted a level of 30 (I forget the unit) and I got 57 so clearly working just didn't happen that time.

Nic as u ovd on cd14 having the cd21 test on cd22 shouldn't make too much difference. Just tell them its day 22. I had quite a few cd21 tests where the timing was well out due to early iv and short cycle which led to misdiagnosis early on in ttc.

Good luck everyone.x

nessaw, Ceilani great news on the results :thumbup: that means bring on the BFPs :happydance:

Ceilani, keeping an eye on you :winkwink: will you be testing b4 AF or do you just sit it out and wait for her :coffee:

I was beginning to wonder if it was actually working for me as the bloods I had done prior to the clomid did show I was Oing on my own, FS just wanted to give them an extra boost hence the low doseage, but I've had the hot flashes so I def think it's doing something, haven't had any other of the side effects and it doesn't seem to have played havoc with my cycle either - hurrah! I just need a :baby: like NOW!

Good luck girls, we can do this! :happydance:

Jax - Previous cycles I've waited for AF to show or not show, but I'm so dang hopeful this cycle that I may start testing later this week (AF due 26th or 27th). I bought a 25-pack of Wondfo pg tests on Amazon in preparation. I almost feel like an addict...I'll be sneaking into the bathroom in the mornings to POAS without letting DH know. :wacko:

I ov'd on my own too, but I'm not sure how strong or mature they were. I like to think that Clomid just puts all of us on even playing ground as someone with no issues, and that the chances are just as up in the air.

So you're right...we can do this!! :happydance:

PS...I love the bunny shake in your siggie; totally just noticed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->