Clomid 2013/2014 Buddies

I did a PG test this morning (DAY 27) and got a BFN :(
Temp is back up nicely and got nasty metallic taste in mouth I cannot shift for three days now...
Still a BFN though :(

Sorry for your BFN. I don't temp but it sounds like you still have a chance if your temp is back up. Is that correct?

I did a PG test this morning (DAY 27) and got a BFN :(
Temp is back up nicely and got nasty metallic taste in mouth I cannot shift for three days now...
Still a BFN though :(

Sorry for your BFN. I don't temp but it sounds like you still have a chance if your temp is back up. Is that correct?

Well yes should be dipping soon for AF. I called the doc to tell him the result of the test, he said he was so sorry and to call the clinic to arrange my next cycle of meds, which incidentaly is going to be injections (bricking it)...

Hi Ladies,

Joining the Clomid 2013 buddies! Finished yesterday my last Clomid, going tomorrow for first ultrasound to check on follies. My first round on. Clomid, not sure what to expect, so hopeful!

Good luck to everyone, love reading the success stories!

I had my u/s today and my uterine lining is good, but no dominant follicles. There are a few that could still mature and cause ovulation. I was told to not take my last clomid pill as I'm really close to having Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). I go for my progesterone test either Monday or Tuesday. If I don't get pregnant this cycle then it is on to Femara for me as Clomid is to dangerous for me. I guess now it is just wait and see. So not bad news, but not good news either.
Keep us posted!
I'm going for first u/s tomorrow to check follies, my first round on Clomid.

Well yes should be dipping soon for AF. I called the doc to tell him the result of the test, he said he was so sorry and to call the clinic to arrange my next cycle of meds, which incidentaly is going to be injections (bricking it)...
Keep us posted it still sound promising, only over when AF arrives!

Hi Ladies,

Joining the Clomid 2013 buddies! Finished yesterday my last Clomid, going tomorrow for first ultrasound to check on follies. My first round on. Clomid, not sure what to expect, so hopeful!

Good luck to everyone, love reading the success stories!

Hi Venus :hi: - Good luck on the u/s tomorrow. My doctor emailed me back and I go for my progesterone test next Monday, October 7th. This is my second cycle on Clomid.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

I had my u/s today and my uterine lining is good, but no dominant follicles. There are a few that could still mature and cause ovulation. I was told to not take my last clomid pill as I'm really close to having Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). I go for my progesterone test either Monday or Tuesday. If I don't get pregnant this cycle then it is on to Femara for me as Clomid is to dangerous for me. I guess now it is just wait and see. So not bad news, but not good news either.
Keep us posted!
I'm going for first u/s tomorrow to check follies, my first round on Clomid.

Hey Venus - how did your u/s for follicle check go?

Sorry folks for not updating but I've moved on to Femara now and started a group there
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ra-family-2014-1-bfp-so-far.html#post31354473

Congrats to all those who got therir BFP and hope everyone gets there's soon

Will change the heading to incluse 2014 for those who want to continue the journey

I am on my second month of clomid...first was 50 now 100 on days 2-6. I just finished off on the 14th. I am looking at OPKs and am not sure which ones to buy, and when to test. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Ovulation pain was definately evident in feb. I also notice headaches and tummy issues. But all for good cause :)

I am on my second month of clomid...first was 50 now 100 on days 2-6. I just finished off on the 14th. I am looking at OPKs and am not sure which ones to buy, and when to test. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Ovulation pain was definately evident in feb. I also notice headaches and tummy issues. But all for good cause :)

I was on Clomid for 6 cycles until I got my bfp. First 50 like you, it didn't work for me, than 100 which it work but no bfp for the next 5 months. I tried OPKs but I couldn't see the line and got frustrated with it so I just decided to get my tempeture every month and see when I was normally ovulating ( plus the progesterone blood test that confirmed or not the ovulation for that month). My magic potion for the month I got pregnant was Clomid and preseed ( sperm friendly lubricant, since Clomid totally dried me out lol). I am now trying to ttc for number two and just used preseed this month in the hopes I don't have to take Clomid again :nope:! I should get my progesterone test this Monday. Clomid is tough!!! I had headaches like you, gained about 8 pounds, was a crazy person specially the first month :haha:, and the hot flashes :wacko:. I hope it works for you:).

I've been meaning to buy fertility friendly lube for ages but haven't found preseed locally. I'm about to start clomid on monday (03/24) and now I wish I had ordered some off the internet!

I'll be cd3-cd7 50mg with hcg trigger

I've been meaning to buy fertility friendly lube for ages but haven't found preseed locally. I'm about to start clomid on monday (03/24) and now I wish I had ordered some off the internet!

I'll be cd3-cd7 50mg with hcg trigger

I found it at the drugstore by my house. Where all the fertility monitoring and stuff like that is:). It is worth it. I have heard lots of ladies that dry out with Clomid. But I only used till about number 2 on the tube instead of filling up.
I was on cd5 - cd9 100mg.
Order for next cycle:). You might not even need it and get on bfp on this one:).

Just an update: I'm now on round 4 of 50mg of clomid,BD'ing every 2 days or so, so FXed that this is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->