Clomid and Progesterone Suppositories

JackieB

Wife and Mother of 2 Boys
Reaction score
This is my 9th cycle TTC. 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg and Progesterone Suppositories. Prescribed the Clomid for cd5-9 and suppositories for cd17+
I am cd6.
Anyone have any success stories or advice. Am I going to feel side effects from either?
Or anyone else in my boat?

I have taken many many rounds of clomid nd my own personal nd experience on it is not very favourable lol

I had terrible, terrible side effects with clomid nd still didn't get a BFP. As for the progesterone it also has some side effects. R u taking them internally or orally?

I'm taking the clomid at night (only 2 so far) and I will start the Progesterone on cd17 internally.
Excited to be trying something after trying for so long but not sure what to expect....

I just started taking the progesterone 2 days ago. Sounds like the same thing you were prescribed. I felt fine yesterday but I'm feeling a little off today. I've read that you will most likely gain weight and that it makes you retain water. I definitely think those are true. I was on a diet losing 1-2 pounds a day but as soon as I started taking it I haven't lost anything. I don't know what other symptoms to expect though. I feel a little extra tired today and my anxiety is acting up but that could just be in my head.
I'd also be interested in knowing what symptoms you guys have had from progesterone. I like to know what I'm in for.

GREAT weight gain....Things we do for babies!

honeybemel what cycle day did you start the progesterone? and for how long are you taking it?

I was told to start on cd17 and stay on it until 31. If I still haven't had AF by then, I'm supposed to take a HPT.

I was told to start on cd17 and stay on it until 31. If I still haven't had AF by then, I'm supposed to take a HPT.

Same here! So keep me posted....my insurance did not cover the progesterone it was crazy expensive so hope it helps!

Best of luck to you!

It's not going too bad so far. I've been on a diet and losing weight pretty steadily until I started taking this. Now I'm still on the diet just to maintain and not put on a quick 10 lbs. I'm in the TWW right now so hopefully I'll know something next week.

Ok I am now 10dpo and taking these suppositories. It's horrible not sure anyone warned me about the discharge! But I'm having major cramping today! Think this is progesterone related? Or could it be good cramps?
Tell me what you know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->