Clomid and Soy ISO taken in one cycle.

mommy2153

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have been TTC number 4 for 18 almost 19 months now. I am starting clomid this cycle, but also heard that it can thin the lining of your uterus. My doctor also okay that I take Soy ISO with it. He wants me to take Soy ISO CD1-5 and Clomid CD3-7. Is it alright that I overlap them like that for two days?? Has anyone done this before? Does anyone know of something that will help prevent my uterus lining from thinning out?? Please help!

I'm sure if your doctor said it was ok to take both, then its ok. I don't know of anything that could help prevent your lining from thinning out...I'd google :)

Hey mommy2153,

I've taken soy cd2-4 then 50mg clomid 5-9 this cycle. I've not taken them at the same time. I heard that there's no benefit to take them at the same time. TBH I had a mc last cycle and have v irregular cycles started soy but stopped bleeding cd5 do decided to take clomid. It wasn't prescribed as my fs likes me to take clomid cd2-6. I've not ov'd yet, but I didn't last cycle until cd27!!!

I take baby aspirin (75mg) to stop the lining from thinning. Mine was unprescribed, my fs doesn't know I take it. I would suggest that you speak to your doctor before you take it tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->