clomid baby

princessjulia

Reaction score
hi all you lovely mums to be well after 3 long years of tryin i got my bfp 21/52010 i am so excited been having pregnancy symptoms for past 2wks but thought it might have been hcg injection or clomid well ladies any of you on clomid let me tell you my pregnancy happened on 3rd cycle on 100mg on days 2-6 so there is hope can i just say this is my 2nd child on clomid it does work just takes a while sometimes good luck to you all still tryin lots baby dust goes out to you.my edd is 21/1/2011 if any ladies want to join me that would be great

thankyou very much im excited as iv waited what seems like lifetime how long you been trying extra babydust to

Congrats...:happydance: I also conceived with using clomid 150mgs days 5-9 and this is my second pregnancy using clomid... first try of 150mgs and got pregnant each time... I want to wish you a happy 9 months...:cloud9:

Congratulations! I'm expecting 'clomid twins!' (conceived on my first round).

Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy xx

Congrats Princess Julia!

I'll join you! My EDD is 1-22-2011, but we will see as they change all the time!

By the way,is your name Julia? Mine is!

hi yes my name is julia lol yes i would love to carry our journey together see which 1 delivers 1st lol

hi ladies, congrats to you all on your bfps'... did anyone use clomid and was ovulating on time. Reason i ask is because my doc has told me to use clomid to enhance ovulation because my DH has low sperm count of 15mill and hopes i will produce 2 eggs and hopefully my dh's sperm will at least fertilize the one egg.

hi ladies, congrats to you all on your bfps'... did anyone use clomid and was ovulating on time. Reason i ask is because my doc has told me to use clomid to enhance ovulation because my DH has low sperm count of 15mill and hopes i will produce 2 eggs and hopefully my dh's sperm will at least fertilize the one egg.

yes i was on clomid i put my husband on ferlity vitamins any good health store sells them

Congrats honey!! I am pregnant with a clomid baby as well! 4th round :) Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

hi yes my name is julia lol yes i would love to carry our journey together see which 1 delivers 1st lol

Yay! That would be really nice! Did you figure out your due date yet?

i went to my gp had checkup they have give me 26th jan2011 i will b having c section it will be 2wks b4 that date if all goes well and i dont go into early labour

@princessjulia.... That's my due date too....:happydance: I might have a c-section again this time around.... so i will probably deliver around 38weeks again... I had a c-section with my last child.... wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 months... Congrats....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->