clomid baby

congrats princessjulia...my doc wants me to try clomid 50mg even tho i am ovulating on my own to increase ovulation...my dh has low sperm of 15million so i dont know how clomid will help? has anyone conceived on clomid and dh spermies are low?

hi ladies, congrats to you all on your bfps'... did anyone use clomid and was ovulating on time. Reason i ask is because my doc has told me to use clomid to enhance ovulation because my DH has low sperm count of 15mill and hopes i will produce 2 eggs and hopefully my dh's sperm will at least fertilize the one egg.

yes i was on clomid i put my husband on ferlity vitamins any good health store sells them

so you were ovulating on your own and u used clomid? did you fall pregant? and did your husband have low sperm? sorry with all the questions...

Congrats!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks:)

thats brill news my gp said i would have to have c section as my last 2 was and scar tissue seems to get worse

hi ladies, congrats to you all on your bfps'... did anyone use clomid and was ovulating on time. Reason i ask is because my doc has told me to use clomid to enhance ovulation because my DH has low sperm count of 15mill and hopes i will produce 2 eggs and hopefully my dh's sperm will at least fertilize the one egg.

yes i was on clomid i put my husband on ferlity vitamins any good health store sells them

so you were ovulating on your own and u used clomid? did you fall pregant? and did your husband have low sperm? sorry with all the questions...

no my husbands sperm was low at 1st we tried fertilty blend and it got lot better after 6mths we have been trying for 3yrs so i think better in shape you both are better yr chances good luck i would like to see you join mum2b soon

Huge congratulations and all the very best for a happy and healthy 9 months

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back