Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

no it didn't show yet. I am on day 29 of my cycle right now. i have been tracking my cycle since 2015 and it is usually between 24-28 days. I did have one 29 day cycle this past August. So I could still get it tomorrow and it would be within my range. Still negative tests. I posted a second test on the testing threads and people said they could see something.... but i don't really believe it. not that I think people are lying.. I am just not convinced.

LAR that's exciting! I'll go check out the test! Really hoping this is it for you!

I think its absolutely fine to do a one post to let people know about ones BFP, I have been truly happy for everyone who got one so far from this thread :) But as you ladies say, one is fine, then move to next stage/next forum:) I think we owe that to each other :)

And Nita kindly opened a new thread on the first trimester board, so we could maybe just agree to make another thread elsewhere (maybe under another forum header, if I understand correctly it is divided further into trimesters so by the time I am in the first, I guess Sarah will be with a baby and Nita ready to pop:) ) :))

The good thing now is that BFP'ers can have their signatures but choose not to show it here when posting, yaaaay:D (by unticking "show your signature").

So..

Otherwise, I didnt go to the doggies yesterday, instead I went with my hubby to the hospital, he is getting pain relief and can move his neck again... So I went to help deticking today instead, and then to Paws with my kitties..

I am starting to dread the injection tomorrow, haha.. I would let my hubby do it, but for the third and last shot he will be in Myanmar.. So I guess I'll be strong and do it myself.. woop woop.. :)

This one looks a little like yours Ask :) she had moved within the shelter but I tracked her down for a very quick photo session today..

Attachments

• _20170330_172119.jpg
    _20170330_172119.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh good luck with those injections Nore! I don't envy you those! BUT I do hope that they will do the trick for you!

I totally hear you, I feel like if I ever do get pregnant, the others will have already had their babies and will have moved on haha. Honestly, a lot of the time it feels impossible that it will ever happen for me.

Lar I'm keeping my FX for you that you will be the next one to get their bfp!

Okay ladies, so do we want to keep using this thread here, or are we wanting to move over to the new thread in ltttc? I'm okay either way now that we have the forum "rules" up on the front page.

Oh good luck with those injections Nore! I don't envy you those! BUT I do hope that they will do the trick for you!

I totally hear you, I feel like if I ever do get pregnant, the others will have already had their babies and will have moved on haha. Honestly, a lot of the time it feels impossible that it will ever happen for me.

Lar I'm keeping my FX for you that you will be the next one to get their bfp!

Okay ladies, so do we want to keep using this thread here, or are we wanting to move over to the new thread in ltttc? I'm okay either way now that we have the forum "rules" up on the front page.

You reckon they can move the whole thread? That would be awesome (haha, I'm blonde, I thought that already happened, as I'm only in this group..)

Nore it would be AWESOME if this whole thread could be moved lol. I think we'd have to talk to a forum moderator to do that. Otherwise Ask did create a new thread over in ltttc. Its up to us if we want to use it or not!

Here's a link to the new thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...e/2432269-clomid-buddies-moved-ttc-board.html

I'm going to post my response over there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->