Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

I'm sorry Ask. I find them really hard to look at, but I'm sure it's that much worse for you. Luckily it is a great option to put them behind a spoiler button! Then nobody needs to get hurt

Well I started feeling some pretty serious O cramps on my right side tonight. I wasn't sure I was going to get any this cycle. I'm guessing tomorrow is O day

I tested today, but it looks negative. There is a line, but there is no color, so I assume it is an evap line. I was only able to hold my urine for about 3 hours. I guess I will test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show today.

I tested today, but it looks negative. There is a line, but there is no color, so I assume it is an evap line. I was only able to hold my urine for about 3 hours. I guess I will test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show today.

Did you do injections with your iui? How much follow up do you get? (ultrasound / blood tests?) we will hopefully do one this cycle, as last time the Clomid didn't work and they cancelled the iui.. :/

I'm sorry Ask. I find them really hard to look at, but I'm sure it's that much worse for you. Luckily it is a great option to put them behind a spoiler button! Then nobody needs to get hurt

Well I started feeling some pretty serious O cramps on my right side tonight. I wasn't sure I was going to get any this cycle. I'm guessing tomorrow is O day

How do you put the spoiler button?

Thanks, Belle. I've just been extra emotional lately...I know part of it is due to the clomid but the other part is due to the CP last cycle. It's hard not to obsess over it. I woke up this morning feeling like I don't want to do IUI this cycle. Before the CP I was set to ovulate over my spring break and thought it would make the whole ordeal much less stressful but now it looks like it might not happen until my first week back at school which is going to be a very busy week and I'd have to take a day off. I guess I'll just see how I feel. Either way I'll still use the progesterone suppositories after O.

LAR - did the line appear within the time frame? Sometimes it's hard to see color on early BFPs unless you tweak the pic.

Nore - I think the person with the ticker has to do it but I'm not sure how.

It's really easy to use the spoiler button. Where you edit your signature you will see a smiley face with a black bar over its eyes to the far right of your toolbar. Just click on that and move the ticker in between the spoiler brackets and you're good to go.

Its actually really easy to use a spoiler button to post pregnancy updates on the forum as well. When you go to make a post click on the "go advanced" button below and then click on the same smiley face with the black bar covering its eyes.

I think this will be a great way to share pregnancy updates/progress without upsetting people who are finding those things difficult right now. Its also a way to show respect to others on the forum.

Ask I would probably be feeling the same way if I were you. A CP isn't just something that you get over easily/quickly and clomid would only intensify those feelings. If you aren't feeling up to the IUI there is no reason why you have to go through with it right now. If you want to wait until summer when things are less busy that is fine too! I have my head set on starting IUI in June, but realistically June could be a crazy month for me! Especially since I want to do cycle monitoring too! So we might end up waiting until July.

Lar its definitely positive if you have gotten any kind of line at all. I never even got an evap back when I was testing. I'll keep my FX for you!

I think that's a great idea, Belle. Thanks for the info! Obviously we are all here waiting for that BFP and are going to share the news when we get it, but using the spoiler button is a respectful way of doing that and/or sharing pregnancy updates. I love knowing that others who have struggled go on to have healthy pregnancies, but as you said, some days/moments it can sting...not because we aren't happy for them, but because it's a painful reminder of where we are (still) at.

As much as I don't want to "waste" more time, it does feel like summer would be an ideal time to start IUI. My doctor keeps telling me that I'm "still young" and that it's okay to keep trying naturally for a little longer. If I were 42 he said he'd be giving me different advice. But DH is 48 and I'd kinda like our first child to be born before he turns 50! (Oh my!) None of my friends or family believe me when I tell them his age. He honestly looks 36...I'm worried I'll keep aging and he will just stay the same! Lol. Anyway, if I get a +OPK by Saturday I'll go ahead with it, but if not I might wait, depending on the timing.

Temp dropped...still no af though and ff took away my O and coverline...guess it's time for Provera :cry:

It's really easy to use the spoiler button. Where you edit your signature you will see a smiley face with a black bar over its eyes to the far right of your toolbar. Just click on that and move the ticker in between the spoiler brackets and you're good to go.

Its actually really easy to use a spoiler button to post pregnancy updates on the forum as well. When you go to make a post click on the "go advanced" button below and then click on the same smiley face with the black bar covering its eyes.

I think this will be a great way to share pregnancy updates/progress without upsetting people who are finding those things difficult right now. Its also a way to show respect to others on the forum.

Ask I would probably be feeling the same way if I were you. A CP isn't just something that you get over easily/quickly and clomid would only intensify those feelings. If you aren't feeling up to the IUI there is no reason why you have to go through with it right now. If you want to wait until summer when things are less busy that is fine too! I have my head set on starting IUI in June, but realistically June could be a crazy month for me! Especially since I want to do cycle monitoring too! So we might end up waiting until July.

Lar its definitely positive if you have gotten any kind of line at all. I never even got an evap back when I was testing. I'll keep my FX for you!

So it will only work on your own signature? Haha, I was hoping I could hide other people's signatures :)

Hubby got some back pain today, I hope he feels better soon as I'm planning on leaving super early tomorrow (spay - neuter day in a wat and I'll be helping deticking.. Picture from last week :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170322_144700_507.jpg
    IMG_20170322_144700_507.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately the only way to hide other people's siggys would be to block them, in which case you wouldn't see any of their comments on the forum. Unfortunately this may be what I end up doing if nothing else works. That's not really an ideal solution though and wouldn't be my first choice.

Hi ladies I lurk this thread sometimes

You can turn off individual signatures in the desktop view settings, or turn off all signatures

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Attachments

• IMG_4063.jpg
    IMG_4063.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Sorry to hear that, Four. :( It still does look like you O'd though! Have you tried changing your setting on FF and see if it changes your O date? The default is advanced setting but many women use FAM.

Nore - cute pooches! My kitties are growing so fast. They are still tiny but I feel like they've already grown so much! Here's another photo. :)

Attachments

• IMG_6863.jpg
    IMG_6863.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6824.jpg
    IMG_6824.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Wrap! That's a good option too!

Loving the puppy and kitty photos :) we gave our pup (7 months old and 75 lbs) a bath last night! She was filthy as it's spring here! It was sooooo​ cute, she actually liked the warm water lol

Just catching up with everyone's post. It has been a hectic last couple of days. DH has to go to court to get custody of his kids because of his bitter children's mother :( I've decided after this round I won't continue treatment during this process because of the stress. It would destroy us if I finally conceived & had a miscarriage due to the stress & anxiety of a custody battle. DH was very emotional of course & wants me to continue but how can I be happy & TTC during a time like this? :cry:

Ask- yes the line did appear within the timeframe. thanks for your feedback. I hope maybe it will get darker but I am feeling really depleted today.

Belle- thanks for your feedback too. i posted the pic on a couple other threads and so far everyone else is saying it isn't positive because the line has no color. I am so confused and anxious today. I hope you are right though.

LAR - the last few days are the hardest! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Thanks for the info, Wrap! Very helpful.

Love - So sorry to hear about the stress. My DH has a bitter ex as well and I just feel so bad for the kids. Luckily they are old enough to start to realize that she is emotionally/mentally unstable. The last year has been hugely stressful as she really let her crazy flag fly when we got married. It's calmed down recently but mostly because DH blocked her emails and texts. They have 50/50 custody and the kids are old enough that they really don't need to communicate - they both have their own phones. You have to do what is right for you but I agree stress is no good for ttc. I don't think it would cause you to miscarry but may make it harder to conceive. I'm not surprised that the two months I've conceived were months when I felt the most calm and the least drama.

Ask- I am sorry you're going through this right now. It must be so difficult to experience a loss, no matter how early, and especially when having a hard time conceiving. What a roller coaster of emotions :( Sounds like it might make the most sense to put off the IUI for now, but the good news is you know you can get pregnant without it and the clomid should help. Thanks for your support with my tests. I feel like I was overly emotional today. I had to call my RE's office to tell them my test results. I told the nurse, "I see a line but there is no color on it, so I think it's negative?" and she chuckled, and said, "ok, call us when you get your period!" ughh... I know I am being sensitive, but that was the last thing I wanted to here. I am working on accepting that AF could come any moment and that that would be okay.

Love-sounds very stressful! :( I hope your family gets some resolution soon, so you can have some peace of mind and continue your journey of TTC.

Hi Norelisa, just saw you message now. I take clomid and ovidrel with my IUI. The ovidrel is a trigger shot. I haven't tried anything else with IUIs. At my RE's office, they have me come in on day 3 for blood work. I have only done it twice, and both times my blood work looked good, so they called to tell me to start taking clomid day 3 to day 5. Then on day 12 I go in for an ultrasound. Both cycles, I had at least one mature egg, so both cycles they gave me the ovidrel shot on cd12 and I went back on cd13 for the IUI. That's it for follow-up. I know some people might get ultrasounds or blood work after that, but I don't. They just tell me to call on a specific date with my test results. Good luck! I hope you get to do your IUI this cycle. Are they going to up your clomid?

Did you do injections with your iui? How much follow up do you get? (ultrasound / blood tests?) we will hopefully do one this cycle, as last time the Clomid didn't work and they cancelled the iui.. :/

It's probably for the best for some of us to only pop in once in awhile. I didn't have a signature ticker for awhile so I do hope it's only shown up once or twice. I hate if I've caused any of you heartache. I do apologize again if I've offended and have now tried to be more conscious of hiding it. I know especially now difficult it can be after having so many losses myself and a difficult time conceiving so please know I'm with you ladies and hoping for the best for all of you. Our journeys may be slightly different but I know the heartache all too well.
I really appreciated this group when I was totally lost with clomid and I hope to keep it a safe space for everyone. I will cheer you all on quietly and chime in only occasionally. I'm still praying I don't end up in the ttc game again soon as nothing feels easy or happy after all the pain.
I hope you all have the best of luck moving forward. ❤ Big hugs❤

ttc you really are too sweet. I hope you know that we are all rooting for you! I think as long as you are here offering support to others that its fine (and welcomed!) to keep posting! . The tickers were just becoming overwhelming to me for awhile, not to point any fingers at any one person in particular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->