Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Af finally showed :wohoo: Also finally got ahold of my dr and she agreed to put me back on metformin (I've been off it for a couple years) and scheduled my 21 day prog test! I feel more positive this cy now that af showed on her own and that I'm adding metformin into my cy with Clomid which is how I got preg with my last dd. Af is giving me hell already so I hope it's a short stay, my body feels like crap but my spirit is excited for another round <3

TTC - thank you for your kind words! You are very sweet and I know your sentiments are sincere. I am wishing the best for you and for a very sticky bean! You deserve it!

Four - that's great! Glad you didn't have to do provera! And I'm glad you are feeling optimistic about your next cycle. The good news with this ttc game is that there's always something more/different to try that might do the trick!

Well I guess I spoke too soon. After reading the comments in the clomid pregnancy thread I am hurt. :(

Yes. Hopefully we will also forget how hard it was once we get the BFP :cry: I feel like I have lost two friends that I was hoping to see again.. :blush:

Is anyone in favor of moving this thread over to the ltttc board?

(Before reading this post please put your hand/finger over my picture)

I would like to sincerely appologize to each and everyone who I may have offended, upset or have been insensitive towards. It was never my intention, as I was truly still just here to help and lend support as that is what I got out of this thread. I wish you all the best, and I honestly refuse to believe that friendships have been lost here.

Damnit, I love you all like I do all my friends. Just remember that I will always lend my ear to any one who ever just want to talk.

Take good care of yourselves ladies, and you better all be on the pregnancy thread soon!! You ALL deserve it.

Once again, sorry for any heartache that I caused.

Thank you again, Nita. I hope we've all sorted this out and can put hard feelings behind us.

Here's a link to the new thread in the ltttc forum: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...mid-buddies-moved-ttc-board.html#post38258141

Hmmm it doesn't look like signatures are disabled in the ltttc forum. I found a sticky saying that they are turned off in the "problems trying to conceive" forum but I can't find it. Anyone?

Ask when I read that I assumed they must have meant the LTTTC forums which I think makes perfect sense. Thanks for moving this thread over to LTTTC, I think that is a step in the right direction! It will feel good to let go of some of the feelings offloaded here and start over fresh.

this concept is new to me, as the pictures/announcements haven't bothered me. however, in hearing about it, i completely understand and respect it. what about making a 1x BFP announcement in the LTTTC clomid forum? What about having no pictures or tickers, but a BFP announcement in a signature? Just asking what people's thoughts are for my future self.

Lar I think those are fair questions. Maybe we should all weigh in on them and post the new guidelines to the top of the new forum?

Personally a single line in a signature bar saying BFP and a date doesn't bother me, but maybe it does bother some? Having to see a detailed ticker does bother me. A single BFP announcement when someone just newly finds out is fine with me! How else can you congratulate the person! Any further updates I think should be placed behind a spoiler button. Or maybe all BFP announcements should be behind the spoiler tab? Thoughts? I'm okay either way!

I agree with Belle - I think a single BFP announcement is perfectly fine. After all, that's what we are all here cheering each other on for! I think if you want to use a ticker or talk more about your pregnancy you should stick to the pregnancy boards. Weebles is a perfect example! She was a very active member on this thread, got her BFP, announced it and moved on.

I agree I thought Weebles was very classy in the way that she handled her BFP update. Thats what I would like to see, an announcement, congratulations, and then move on. I think if people who are pregnant want to continue offering support that that is fine, as long as there is no ticker (or its hidden), no ultrasound photo attached in any way to their posts, and no updates on their pregnancy. It is a LTTTC forum after all!

thanks for the feedback! I wonder what Ask and others think about no ticker but a BFP announcement with date in the signature? would you prefer that be hidden behind a spoiler too?

I think the BFP date in your siggy is fine too! I personally find tickers and ultrasound photos triggering right now but totally understand if they don't bother others. I think having a safe thread in the ltttc board makes sure that those that want to avoid painful triggers can do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->