Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

AF is here. I freakin' knew it.

Oh that stupid :witch: so sorry hun :cry:
Here's to the next cycle.

Loads of :dust: your way and let's hope you can post your :bfp: this next cycle.

It's such a kick back, but be kind to yourself and just keep thinking positive thoughts. I really hope your get your :bfp: soon :flower::hugs:

Thanks, ladies. When we aren't in the fertile window and dtd every few days, there's no problem at all! Hoping our strategy to wait until +opk and do 2 days in a row works! I started taking mucinex last night and already notice ewcm! Last month I didn't see any!

Very sorry about AF, 2much. I feel your pain! Keep your head up!

Babydust - my temp usually starts to drop the day of AF. FX for you!

Nita - last cycle I took it in the morning. This cycle in the eve.

2 much, I'm sorry :( keep everything crossed for next cycle.

Babydust, mine changes each cycle, but it's anywhere from 1-5 days before AF.

Ask, could you just not tell DH when you're ovulating and try and reduce some of the pressure? I'm glad the Mucinex is working. I'm going to start taking mine in a few days.

My temp went up again this morning ... hoping it just stays up but surely by now I should of had an implantation dip which I don't see I've had so it makes me think I'm out
I was peeing loads yday, not like desperate to go but every hr maybe 45 mins went to the toilet. I am also constipated (sorry tmi)
I've had about 3 spots break out around my mouth they are painful!

I'm going to look into something for my cm as I've found I'm not totally dry but I'm drier when me and OH bd

Ask- I definitely agree with Sarah, don't let DH know when you're O and then it takes the pressure right off.. must maybe every 3 dAysgarth or EOD throughout your cycle but make sure around O you at least push for EOD if you can't do it every day xx

Babydust,not every person gets implantation dip so don't consider yourself out yet,your temps look good.

I impulsively took the clearblue digital with weeks estimator (10miu) and its was negative so I consider myself out. Bbs still sore it not as sore as previous days.

Babydust - your chart is looking good. Not everyone gets an implantation dip. Your chart is starting to look triphasic which is a good sign!

Aphy - still early! FX!

Sarah - hope the Mucinex works for us both!

DH does fine with eod, even knowing my O day, but it seems that after the first few times on the eod schedule he isn't producing as much, hence our plan to wait until the +opk so he's not depleted! :) The SA pressure is another story...totally a mental thing.

Babydust - your chart is looking good. Not everyone gets an implantation dip. Your chart is starting to look triphasic which is a good sign!

DH does fine with eod, even knowing my O day, but it seems that after the first few times on the eod schedule he isn't producing as much, hence our plan to wait until the +opk so he's not depleted! :) The SA pressure is another story...totally a mental thing.
To be quite honest I think going for something so pressure like a SA I'd struggle to produce... nothing more staged is there. My OH just got me to assist him at home... we live far from the hospital so we had to literally collect the sample and shoot out the door and pray for no traffic and both times we managed it... just!
He has never struggled in that department I'm quite lucky but when I was assisting him he said it feels so unnatural knowing it's because we have got to get the sample in he pot and shoot out the door.

Babydust,not every person gets implantation dip so don't consider yourself out yet,your temps look good.

I impulsively took the clearblue digital with weeks estimator (10miu) and its was negative so I consider myself out. Bbs still sore it not as sore as previous days.

I was starting to think it's becoming a triphasic chart... but that can't detect for sure pregnancy which is annoying. I'm dying to test again

I peed this morning, 15mins later needed to pee again, 15mins later went on he toilet again as I could feel bowel movement and found the last few days being constipated it was today the opposite... why are our bodies so tricky to understand.

I'm sorry 2much, AF totally blows. I was really hopeful for you this month!

So sorry 2much :hugs:

Im awfully quiet now, sorry, I'm reading and meaning to reply, but I've gotten another sinus infection :( seems like it might be a side effect on clomid, as I got one last month too.. Normally I get it once every two years, not once a month on 2-3 day of clomid..

Also have to give up my foster kitty, he is being too loud so a neighbour complained. I was only allowed to keep him if he didn't disturb the neighbours. He is a senior cat. Deaf. And hence a bit loud as he can't hear himself.. (he has his Facebook page: Charlie the senior kitty)

So sorry 2much :hugs:

Im awfully quiet now, sorry, I'm reading and meaning to reply, but I've gotten another sinus infection :( seems like it might be a side effect on clomid, as I got one last month too.. Normally I get it once every two years, not once a month on 2-3 day of clomid..

Also have to give up my foster kitty, he is being too loud so a neighbour complained. I was only allowed to keep him if he didn't disturb the neighbours. He is a senior cat. Deaf. And hence a bit loud as he can't hear himself.. (he has his Facebook page: Charlie the senior kitty)

That's such a shame for your kitty I love animals. I hope you find him a lovely home and maybe you could still visit him.

That is a very annoying side effect if it's a side effect... I bet you're feeling very down in the dumps. Do you inhale boiled water steam or even add some menthol crystals to the water it'll help. I do this for my oh as he suffers the same x

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty, Norelisa. Hope he finds a good home! And hope you feel better soon!

I got my positive opk today - solid smiley and corresponding positive on a wondfo. I think the mucinex is really helping because I've never had so much ewcm! Had DH take it too as I read it can help. I'm ovulating 5 days earlier than I did on my first round of clomid. My ultrasound isn't scheduled until Tuesday! Going to have to call my doc on Monday and probably tell her I already ovulated - oops! Just waiting for DH to wake up now! :)

Ask- I am going to get some mucinex, I've looked on the Internet and there is such a huge range... which one have you got and do you take it every day of your cycle?

Woo hoo for +OPK Ask! Have fun BDing!

Sorry your feeling so unwell Norelisa and about your kitty as well!

I'm on CD 4 and feeling good about my decision to wait to start femara. Things are so crazy right now between moving, going to Boston and having our puppy Zola move in with us... All of which is happening within a week's time! :O Starting a fertility drug on top of all of that would have been too much!

Ask- I am going to get some mucinex, I've looked on the Internet and there is such a huge range... which one have you got and do you take it every day of your cycle?

I bought the 600mg 12 hour extended release tablets. The only active ingredient should be guaifenesin. I started taking it when I got a flashing smiley on the clearblue digital opk. I'll take it for a couple more days. I think you only need to take it during your fertile period. DH said he noticed a big difference!

Belle - sounds like you are making the right decision! I will say clomid made me way more emotional while taking it and a few days after. I'm very sensitive to anything that alters my hormones which is why I stopped taking BC pills 8 years ago.

Ask I am the same, I already get pretty intense PMS and any hormone changes make me emotional so I'm expecting femara will do the same. I took birth control for 3 years (but quit 6-7 years ago as I felt it wasn't good for my body to suppress the menstrual cycle for so long).

Norelisa, I'm sorry about your cat :(. Poor thing. Weird about the sinus infection side effect. I haven't read that before.

Joy, that's exciting. What CD did you get your positive OPK? What days did you take Clomid? I got the same mucinex as you. Did you take two doses in 24 hours? I'm wondering if it's ok to take one dose at 5-6pmish if we are BDing at night.

Belle, definitely sounds like the right move. Especially when you don't know how you'll react to femara. What kind of puppy did you get? Good luck with the move and have a nice trip.

AFM, I'm CD 10 today and temps are quite high for me. Yesterday I had some achy pain in my right ovary and this morning in my left. DH is excited because he thinks that means an egg will be released from both sides and we will end up with twins...! I'd just be happy to ovulate (although of course a BFP is the ultimate aim!).

I've been trying to find some statistics about chances of conceiving on Clomid. I've found statistics that suggest 10-15%ish conceive on Clomid each cycle. This statistic seems to include everyone who has been prescribed Clomid, including those that may not need it and those that do ovulate but for whatever other reason have been prescribed it. But I'm struggling to find any information for those who don't ovulate/have PCOS.

Anyone read anything about PCOS and Clomid rates of success?

Sarah I think for pcos clomid will increase your chance to around that 15% mark which is close to standard fertility rates!

So went for acupuncture today and she suggested chinese herbs, so im giving that a go this cycle since i'm not doing femara. I figure I'll do the Chinese medicine thing for the next 3 cycles and see how it goes. After that I'll switch to femara for 3 cycles and then look at IUI

Sarah - I got my +opk on cd14. I've only been taking 1 mucinex a day and that seemed to be doing the trick but you can take it every 12 hours. Cramping is a good sign that you are responding to the clomid! I always cramp several days before O and then usually feel more prominent cramping on one side right before, during and right after O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->