Clomid Buddys?

PCOSTTC

Pregnant after Loss
Reaction score
hey gals!!

Im looking for some clomid buddies ( people taking it around the same time as me) To be able to chat with to make this whole process a little easier.

I started my first round today! 100mg day 2-6!! :) EXCITED!!

Hey-

I am hoping to start Clomid in just a few days. My period has been trying to start, so I am hoping it will soon. I plan to take it days 4-6.

I to am on clomid, 50mg a day on days 2-6 of my cycle. I am on round 2 of clomid on cd13 ATM. My blood test showed I ovulated on my first round so my gyno told me to keep going. I was also diagnosed with pcos and have been ttc for 5 years. my hubby is 24 & I am 26. I hope I can help and support you all anyway that I can :)

I'm on clomid this cycle too - days 3-7.
Just took my CD4 pill. I've never taken it before but have noticed I'm very tired and headachy.

Anyone else with side effects?

Can I join? :hugs2:
Sorry I can't be of any help just yet. As I'm waiting for AF to arrive over the nxt 2wks or so to start what will be my 1st cycle on Clomid and we'll also be doing IUI. This will be our 1st attempt with the assistance of medication for baby#1. Glad I found this board..will be interesting to see what to look forward to and offer my exp. when the time comes as well. Lots of sticky baby dust. :dust: :bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

I'm starting mine in two days! And I am so nervous. SO NERVOUS. Are you guys monitored by your Dr. in anyway?

Hi Ladies! I started my first round of clomid (25mg) on July 16. I'm technically on CD37 today, but I started clomid mid-cycle, so technically CD14 makes more sense if I had started clomid on CD2. This is my first round and am feeling very positive! I ovuluated 4 days after my last pill and am now 4dpo. No major side effects, other than really feeling ovulation (which was fantastic because I haven't ovulated in a long time!). Fingers crossed for all of us!!! :happydance:

Ull be fine on clomid Jess. I was really nervous too but don't get too hung up on the horror stories.

I take mine before bed (this is my first cycle and I think I'm 1 DPO) and I literally get NO side effects whatsoever.

Good luck xx

Ull be fine on clomid Jess. I was really nervous too but don't get too hung up on the horror stories.

I take mine before bed (this is my first cycle and I think I'm 1 DPO) and I literally get NO side effects whatsoever.

Good luck xx

I'm not being very heavily monitored. No ultrasounds or anything. When I google it there are so many horror stories, you are so right lol, about fist sized cysts and ten fertilized eggs, haha, I don't believe most of that but I just keep wanting to read one or two positive stories, know what I mean?!

You're right though! I'm overly nervous. Thank you :)

I'm mid way through the clomid cycle (yay) with two more tablets left. So far so good - just some normal PMS type symptoms (which I'm not used to).

Good luck everyone! Xxx

Well I am out. My period never came just days of brown spotting. Good luck to everyone.

Took my first pill last night!

My stomach was a little upset this am, as in ummm (TMI) diarrhea upset. Anyone have that?

I did forget that Jess tbh. Had no diarrhoea but the first cycle I took it, i did wake with horrendous belly ache for a night or 2. The side effects have completely gone now.

I know I am ovulating as I had a day 21 blood test and I didn't have to take provera to bring on my period as I have had 2 regular periods now!

Just waiting the only side effect to be pregnancy now!!

Oh thank goodness, haha I was like ahhh maybe something is wrong!

Yes, the best side effect of all, pregnancy :)

Hi everyone! I am starting Clomid today (50mg) and I am super nervous. I will probably take the pill before bed just in case the side-effects are bad. Luckily I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off!

My doctor kept talking about how badly it dries up your cervical fluid around o...has anyone experienced this?

<3Jessica

Hi everyone! I am starting Clomid today (50mg) and I am super nervous. I will probably take the pill before bed just in case the side-effects are bad. Luckily I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off!

My doctor kept talking about how badly it dries up your cervical fluid around o...has anyone experienced this?

<3Jessica

I am on my third day and I'm still nervous :( I've never been a symptom spotter but I'm totally worried I'll get OHSS, especially since I'm not monitored. I take it before bed though as well.

I'm taking Guaifenesin around O and using Preseed to help in the event I have less cm or hostile cm due to the Clomid.

<3Jessica

It didn't dry mine up! But if it does, you could always use pre-seed. :)

<3Jessica

I am on my third day and I'm still nervous :( I've never been a symptom spotter but I'm totally worried I'll get OHSS, especially since I'm not monitored. I take it before bed though as well.

I'm taking Guaifenesin around O and using Preseed to help in the event I have less cm or hostile cm due to the Clomid.

I'm planning on doing just about what you are- guaifenesin and preseed around O, and I have opks to use.

My dr just gave me a provera & clomid Rx. If I don't get a :bfp: this time around, I have to get another ultrasound before I try provera again.

Hi ladies, I am going to be taking my first round of clomid this cycle. I just finished a round of provera to jump start AF and I am on cd1 today. I am taking 50mg of clomid cd 5-9. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->