Clomid Buddys?

So CD 20 now. Getting excited for Dr appt friday! I really have nothing to say, my nipples never became sore like the last two month so Im guessing I was right and didnt ovulate.

Hi Ladies,

I'm on cycle #1 for baby no.2. Took clomid on day 3-7 so should ovulate on day 12-16. I'm currently on day 13.

How often should i be having sex? Is having sex once a day 12-16 sufficient to cover all basis? Should i be opting to do anything else aswell?

Hi ladies- I started way back in post 2 of this thread. However, my cycle never came. I finally used npc and start Sept. 28th. I am doing Clomid CD 2-6 so this is my third day. I really hope this works.

Good luck Krissie!! Hope this works for you with no side effects :)

Faithful, doctor told us everyother day for bding so it keeps dh sperm count nice and high :) A lot of people are saying preseed is the way to go when your ovulating cuz the clomid tends to dry us out. Keep us posted and the best of luck! :)

Good luck Krissie!! Hope this works for you with no side effects :)

Faithful, doctor told us everyother day for bding so it keeps dh sperm count nice and high :) A lot of people are saying preseed is the way to go when your ovulating cuz the clomid tends to dry us out. Keep us posted and the best of luck! :)

THANKS so much!!!! i appreciate it heaps, i have heard of using preseed but i didnt know it's because of the clomid. It makes it more appealing when you know why ;) i bought mucinex because i heard woman take that to increase fluids down there but i probably should of bought the preseed (although it's sort of working it just feels weird to take cough medicine lol)

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I am on my first round of clomid, finished Sunday (CD5-9), went for folicle test yesterday and responded well had 3 good sized eggs, going back tomorrow to check if all is ok and should ovulate later this week Doc said.

Does anyone know if you can get a false positive after clomid?

My concern is I started testing yesterday (2 days after my last clomid pill), and OPK was already positive, I used clearblue and is showed the LH surge peak. Could I have already ovulated and missed it? My husband is away only back tomorrow so will be gutted if I missed this opportunity.

Any information would be helpful.

Hey venus! Im not really sure on the false positive, Ive heard you can get them on pregnancy tests with the clomid if you test early, but im not sure on ovulation.

Faithful, I did hear that mucinex is supposed to work well yes! I bought some last year when I was sick and I guess im allergic to it because I was like hillucinating earth quakes and weird things when shopping at ross.. Lol so not for me! I havent tried the preseed yet myself but I will buy some next time im in the states.

Hi ladies,

Im on clomid day 3-7, supposedly meant to ovulate on day 12-16. Currently on day 15.

Yesterday and today ive been experiencing sore period like cramps, could this be ovulation pain? I have never experienced this before when ttc my first child?

I hear ya faithful, it was tough doing the bd during the ovulation pains, just had to be careful I guess. Did it all pass for you??

Any news ladies??

Hi Steph,

I'm day 33 with no sign of AF.. hmm i just feel bloated and crabby which is sort of out of the ordinary for me. I'm not sure what the healthy range of 'late' you can be on clomid? The first round of clomid for baby #1 we conceived and then the cycles following the m/c i dont remember if i was ever late with my cycles..

If there's no excitement for this month i just pray my period will come on it's own without provera. If ovulation brings on my period and according to bbt chart i didn't ovulate late then it should be here... hmmm

Who's with me this month?? What hobbies can we take up in the interim? :happydance:

Nothing really new for me. I am 9 dpo. I have a load of "symptoms" so just trying not to over think everything. I started poas yesterday and of course bfn. I am hopeful buy cautious seeing as we have never had any hint of a bfp before and the disappointment is always hard. I am taking progesterone as well so if I don't have a bfp by cd 35 I will stop and should have af.

I'm new here! My spouse and I have been trying via IUI since April. I have no known issues and it's still hard. I'll be doing third IUI in 2 days after using 50mg of Clomid. Hoping it works this time.

I'm new here! My spouse and I have been trying via IUI since April. I have no known issues and it's still hard. I'll be doing third IUI in 2 days after using 50mg of Clomid. Hoping it works this time.

Hi Chanel nice to find you on here :)

I also sent you a message on your BnB wall. Hope you find the support and encouragement you need as you go through your ttc journey. Sometimes it's the not knowing part thats the most nerving, not to mention the waiting. I get it, as i've been there.

x

Hi to all n i hope you all are doing well. I have been TTC for almost three year now. In feb i found out to have mild PCOS so in september my doc put me on clomid 50mg 3-7. I have AF on 8th oct n started clomid from 10 took my last pill on 14th of oct. I have been testing for ovulation since 16 (cd9) Today i have positive OPK ever since i started TTC n can't explain how i am feeling right now. Whole day been having cramps like AF going to start, headache, feeling like i ahve fever etc. I hope we all have our BFP soon. Good luck to all my friends lots of :dust:
:dust:

Welcome ladies!! Exciting to have some new ttc members on here. Hopefully your journey with us is a short one though! FX Faithful hopefully this cycle moves along soon or gives you that bfp you've been waiting for and deserve :)

I forgot to update but I got my bfp on Oct. 25th at 12 dpo. This was my first round on clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->